So whether you’re into a small or big business, a person planning to start a market, an entrepreneur or an influencer, or just a simple organic Instagram user, check out these amazing business quotes not just to inspire and motivate you, but also give you a good laugh for the day.
In today’s generation of advanced technology, with different brands competing over the internet and conquering social media, you got to have what it takes to attract your audience to your business.
And with Instagram being one of the most used applications in business, boring captions and irrelevant posts will definitely make your followers scroll away.
So if you feel a little lift or think you might need a few tips and motivation in your business, well, let us help you out.
Index – Jump to your fav:
- Business quotes from very famous people
- Short Business quotes
- Motivational business quotes
- Captions and quotes for businesswomen
- Business jokes to make you laugh
- Success captions to inspire you
- Change in business quotes
- Business strategy captions and quotes
- Funny captions for business
- Business tips and quotes
Feel free to copy and paste these quotes and captions and use it on your Instagram. Plus, we have also added Instagram-ready photos you save and share.
Other captions and quote you’ll enjoy:
1. Business quotes from very famous people
There’s a lot to learn from famous people. They, too, have gone through the ups and downs that we can all learn from.
- “Success is not final; failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
- “Respect is how to treat everyone, not just those you want to impress.” – Richard Branson
- “Every problem is a gift – without problems, we would not grow.” – Anthony Robbins
- “Some people dream of success while other people get up every morning and make it happen.” – Wayne Huizenga
“Always deliver more than expected.” – Larry Page, Co-Founder of Google
- “Someone’s sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.” – Warren Buffet
- “To be successful, you have to have your heart in your business and your business in your heart.” – Thomas Watson, Jr
- “Chase the vision, not the money. The money will end up following you.” – Tony Hsieh
- “All lasting business is built on friendship.” – Alfred A.Montaper
- “Good business leaders create a vision, articulate the vision, passionately own the vision. And relentlessly drive it to completion.” – Jack Welch
- “Never go to business purely to make money. If that’s the motive you’re better off doing nothing.” – Richard Branson
“Happy employees lead to happy customers, which leads to more profits.” – Vaughn Aust
- “In business, what’s dangerous is not to evolve.” – Jeff Bezos, CEO of Amazon
- “Business has only two functions – marketing and innovation.” – Peter Drucker
- “Stopping advertising to save money is like stopping your watch to save time.” – Henry Ford
- “Success is not final; failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston S. Churchill
- “Don’t take too much advice. Most people who have a lot of advice to give — with a few exceptions — generalize whatever they did. Don’t over-analyze everything. I myself have been guilty of over-thinking problems. Just build things and find out if they work.” — Ben Silbermann, founder of Pinterest
- “Be undeniably good. No marketing effort or social media buzzword can be a substitute for that.” — Anthony Volodkin, founder of Hype Machine
- “What do you need to start a business? Three simple things: know your product better than anyone, know your customer, and have a burning desire to succeed.” — Dave Thomas, Founder of Wendy’s
“If you can’t feed a team with two pizzas, it’s too large.” – Jeff Bezos
- “Make every detail perfect and limit the number of details to perfect.” — Jack Dorsey, co-founder of Twitter
- “If people like you, they’ll listen to you, but if they trust you, they’ll do business with you.” — Zig Ziglar, author, salesman, and motivational speaker
- “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do.” — Steve Jobs, co-founder, Chairman, and CEO of Apple Inc.
- “If you are not embarrassed by the first version of your product, you’ve launched too late.” — Reid Hoffman, co-founder of LinkedIn
“Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.” — Bill Gates, Co-Founder of Microsoft
- “If you just work on stuff that you like and you’re passionate about, you don’t have to have a master plan with how things will play out.” — Mark Zuckerberg, Founder of Facebook
- “Wonder what your customer really wants? Ask. Don’t tell.” — Lisa Stone, Co-Founder, and CEO of BlogHer
- “There’s nothing wrong with staying small. You can do big things with a small team.” — Jason Fried, 37signals founder and co-author of Rework
- “The fastest way to change yourself is to hang out with people who are already the way you want to be.” — Reid Hoffman, LinkedIn Co-founder
- “Get five or six of your smartest friends in a room and ask them to rate your idea.” — Mark Pincus, CEO of Zynga
“Money is like gasoline during a road trip. You don’t want to run out of gas on your trip, but you’re not doing a tour of gas stations.”
— Tim O’Reilly, founder, and CEO of O’Reilly Media
- “Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.” — Steve Jobs, co-founder, Chairman, and CEO of Apple Inc.
- “Don’t try to be original, just try to be good.” — Paul Rand, Graphic Designer
- “Ideas are easy. Implementation is hard.” — Guy Kawasaki, entrepreneur, and co-founder of Alltop
- “Every day that we spent not improving our products was a wasted day.” — Joel Spolsky, co-founder of Stack Overflow
- “Don’t play games that you don’t understand, even if you see lots of other people making money from them.” — Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos
- “The first rule of any technology used in a business is that automation applied to an efficient operation will magnify the efficiency. The second is that automation applied to an inefficient operation will magnify the inefficiency.” — Bill Gates, co-founder of Microsoft
- “Only take advice from people who have done what you want to do.” – Elon Musk
“Timing, perseverance, and ten years of trying will eventually make you look like an overnight success.”
— Biz Stone, Co-Founder of Twitter
- “You have to be patient, persevere and ultimately never, ever, give up no matter how long it takes to get the change you are seeking.” – Dandapani
- “If you don’t get out of the box you’ve been raised in, you won’t understand how much bigger the world is.” – Angelina Jolie
- “You’ll never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret of your success is found in your daily routine.” – John Maxwell
- “If you don’t believe you are the best, then you will never achieve all that you are capable of.” – Cristiano Ronaldo
- “The only difference between a rich person and poor person is how they use their time.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “The man who does more than he is paid for will soon be paid for more than he does.” – Napoleon Hill
“When you learn how much you’re worth, you’ll stop giving people discounts.”
– Hellen Keller
- “We are never in lack of money. We lack people with dreams, who can die for those dreams.” – Jack Ma
- “Things aren’t scary. Sometimes people are just scared. We often confuse the two.” – Chris Hadfield
- “The difference between successful people and really successful people is that really successful people say no to almost everything.” – Warren Buffet
- “A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny, because shiny doesn’t last.” – Jeff Bezos
- “The secret of business is to know something nobody else knows.” – Aristotle Onassis
- “There is no shortage of remarkable ideas. What’s missing is the will to execute them.” – Seth Godin
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Melton Berle
“I told my son, ‘You don’t need to be the top 3 in your class. Being in the middle is fine as long as your grades aren’t too bad. Only this kind of person has enough free time to learn other skills.”
– Jack Ma
- “A bank is a place that will lend you money. If you can prove that you don’t need it.” – Bob Hope
- “Almost everything worthwhile carries with it some sort of risk, whether it’s starting a new business, whether it’s leaving home, whether it’s getting married, or whether it’s flying into space.” – Chris Hadfield
- “Success is often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.” – Coco Chanel
- “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
- “Play by the rules, but be ferocious.” – Phil Knight
- “You only have to do a few things right in your life so long as you don’t do too many things wrong.” – Warren Buffett
“If today were the last day of your life, would you want to do what you are about to do today?”
– Steve Jobs
- “If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.” — John Quincy Adams, 6th President of the United States
- “The stars will never align, and the traffic lights of life will never all be green at the same time. The universe doesn’t conspire against you, but it doesn’t go out of its way to line up the pins either. Conditions are never perfect. ‘Someday’ is a disease that will take your dreams to the grave with you. Pro and con lists are just as bad. If it’s important to you and you want to do it ‘eventually,’ just do it and correct course along the way.” — Tim Ferriss, Author of The 4-Hour Work Week
- “I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice, and then going away and doing the exact opposite.” – G.K. Chesterton
- “And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.” – Anaïs Nin
- “Nobody drowned over his own sweat.” – Ann Landers
“The real test is not whether you avoid this failure because you won’t. It’s whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere.”
– Barack Obama
- “Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired and success achieved.” – Helen Keller
- “The last 10% it takes to launch something takes as much energy as the first 90%.” — Rob Kalin, founder of Etsy
- “And where I excel is ridiculous, sickening, work ethic. You know, while the other guy’s sleeping? I’m working.” – Will Smith
- “Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.” – Albert Einstein
- “The first one gets the oyster, the second gets the shell.” – Andrew Carnegie
- “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.” – John D. Rockefeller
- “Always look for the fool in the deal. If you don’t find one, it’s you.” – Mark Cuban, AXS TV Chairman, and entrepreneur
- “The only way around is through.” – Robert Frost
“I don’t know the word ‘quit’. Either I never did, or I have abolished it.”
– Susan Butcher
- “Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you’re going to do now and do it.” – William Durant
- “If you must have motivation, think of your paycheck on Friday.” – Noel Coward
- “Get a mentor in the applicable field if you’re at all unsure of what you’re looking for.” – Kyle Bragger, founder of Forrst, and co-founder of Exposure
- “Even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” – Will Rodgers
- “I feel that luck is preparation meeting opportunity.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell
- “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.” – Vidal Sassoon
“Fall seven times and stand up eight.”
– Japanese Proverb
- “I never did anything worth doing by accident, nor did any of my inventions come indirectly through accident, except the phonograph. No, when I have fully decided that a result is worth getting, I go about it, and make trial after trial, until it comes.” – Thomas Edison
- “Don’t be distracted by criticism. Remember–the only taste of success some people get is to take a bite out of you.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Work alone is noble.” – Thomas Carlyle
- “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” – Albert Schweitzer
- The secret to success is to know something nobody else knows.” – Aristotle Onassis
- “Yesterday’s home runs don’t win today’s games.” – Babe Ruth
- “Big pay and little responsibility are circumstances seldom found together.” – Napoleon Hill
- “You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job, and not be paid for it.” – Oprah Winfrey
“I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. Twenty—six times I’ve been trusted to take the game—winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.”
– Michael Jordan, former professional basketball player
- “Just because something doesn’t do what you planned it to do doesn’t mean it’s useless.” – Thomas A. Edison
- “What do you need to start a business? Three simple things: know your product better than anyone, know your customer, and have a burning desire to succeed.” — Dave Thomas, Founder of Wendy’s
- “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” – Thomas Edison
- “If there is anything that a man can do well, I say let him do it. Give him a chance.” – Abraham Lincoln
2. Short business quotes
Sometimes we all just want to keep it short and simple. Here are a few short business quotes you can check out.
- Make more moves and lesser announcements.
- Business is a combination of war and sport.
- Opportunities don’t happen. You create them.
- Be okay with change.
- Every boss started as a worker.
- Risk takers are money makers.
Defeat is when you give up on yourself.
- Make passion your paycheck.
- Every master was once a beginner.
- Business grows when they are well-loved.
- Quality is not an act. It is a habit.
- The first rule of business, stay out of mine.
Work HARD. Dream BIG.
- If dreams don’t scare you, they are too small.
- “Don’t be evil.” – Larry Page
- Start your day with a smile.
- You’re already a success.
- Stretch your awareness with what’s possible.
“Carpe per diem – seize the check.”
– Robin Williams
- Be a rainbow in somebody else’s cloud.
- Few things are doing well.
- Yes. Doing your job is part of your job.
- I hate Maths but I love counting money.
- Don’t beat a dead horse.
- If it’s stupid but works, it isn’t stupid.
Go the extra mile. It’s never crowded.
- Girls compete. Women empower.
- Change is a process is not an event.
- When in doubt, choose change.
- Divas don’t do drama, we do business.
- Enthusiasm changes everything.
- Being alone has power a very few can handle.
Make your own magic.
- Plans are nothing, planning is everything.
- “Change before you have to.” – Jack Welch
- Change is the only constant in life.
- Big business starts small.
- A goal without a plan is just a wish.
- Keep grinding your day is coming.
One day or day one, the choice is yours.
- I fear no one. But I respect everyone.
- The harder I work the more I live.
- A goal is a dream with a deadline.
- Know your worth. Then add tax.
- If you think you can, you can.
- Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up – Chinese Proverb
Broken colors still color.
- Do what you were born to do.
- A small business can go global, too.
- “Hope is not a strategy.” – Vince Lombardi
- Don’t count the days. Make the days count.
- You can’t manage what you can’t measure.
3. Motivational business quotes
There would be moments that we lose track of our goals. And during these times, all we need is a little push. Stay motivated with these motivational quotes.
- In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
- Handle your business without people knowing your business.
- You will get all you want in life if you help enough other people get what they want.
- Business opportunities are like buses. There’s always another one coming.
- Don’t create customers for your products. Create products for your customers.
A satisfied customer is the best business strategy of all.
- Failure slaps you in public. While success hugs you in private.
- Business owners: Sometimes we win. Sometimes we learn.
- Never depend on a single income. Make an investment to create a second source.
- Marketing is no longer about the stuff you make, but about the stories, you tell.
- Instead of baby showers, let’s host business showers. When a friend starts a business, we all come together, celebrate them and bring resources for their business start.
- To be successful, you don’t need a beautiful face and a heroic body. What you need is a skillful mind and ability to perform.
If they don’t know you personally, don’t take it personal.
- A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week.
- You are out of business if you are not available on search.
- Extraordinary service is the result of anticipating the need and providing the solution before the customer requires it.
- Don’t work 8 hours for a company then go home and not work on your goals. You’re not tired, you’re uninspired.
- What’s the point of being alive if you don’t at least try to do something remarkable.
- The secret of your future is hidden in your daily routine.
- “Business is never so healthy as when, like a chicken, it must do a certain amount of scratching around for what it gets.” – Henry Ford
Small minds discuss people. Average minds discuss events. Great minds discuss ideas.
- Write a business plan. It’s great to have ideas but you need a plan. No plans, no fans.
- Rich people buy luxuries last. While the poor and middle-class tend to buy luxuries first.
- Before you put a price tag on your product, make sure it has quality.
- So many of us get caught in trying to do things the “right way” that we don’t stop to look for the way that works for us.
- Don’t think about saving money. Think about making more money.
- You’re not just recruiting employees, but are sowing the seeds of your reputation.
A winner is a loser who tried one more time.
- In today’s competitive marketplace, ‘good’ is expected, but only ‘excellent’ is rewarded.
- The goal is never just to win but to become a master of the game.
- Eat well, read books, study yourself, expand your mind, do better and get better. Last but not the least, remember you are your greatest investment.
- 99% of failures come from people who have a habit of making excuses.
- When you have money in your hand, only you forget who you are. But when you do not have any money in your hand, the whole world forgets who you are. That’s life.
- The trick is to win in private but let them think you’re losing in public.
Nobody cares about your story until you win. So first win!
- Impatient traders are attracted to money while money is attracted to patient traders.
- No one looks back at their life and remembers the night they got plenty of sleep.
- Marketing is telling the world you’re a rock star. Content marketing is showing the world you are one.
- I like when money makes a difference but don’t make you different.
- Ambition is the path to success. Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in.
- The best advice I can give self-employed folks: Never undermine your value.
The only time you should look back is to see how far you’ve come.
- Knowing when not to bet is as important as knowing what bets are probably worth making.
- Law of Attraction: Your mind is a magnet. If you think of blessings, you attract blessings. And if you think of problems, you attract problems. Always cultivate good thoughts and remain positive.
- We cannot become what we want to be by remaining what we are.
- “Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.” – Conrad Hilton
- If plan A didn’t work, the alphabet has 25 more letters! Stay cool.
- Customer’s don’t measure you on how hard you tried. They measure you on what you deliver.” – Steve Jobs
We only live once.
Wrong! We only die once. We live everyday.
- Write your goals and work on them every damn day.
- The business of business is relationships; the business of life is human connection.
- Don’t hire people just to fit the first job they will do. Hire people you want to share your life with.
- Mindset is what separates the best from the rest.
- Surround yourself only with people who force you to level up.
- A character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.”
– Helen Keller
- I act poorly. You look rich. We are both liars.
- Whoever is trying to bring you down is already below you.
- “The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.” – Vince Lombardi
- “If your ship doesn’t come in, swim out to meet it!” – Jonathan Winters
- “It is difficult, but not impossible, to conduct strictly honest business.” – Mahatma Gandhi
Work so hard that one day your autograph will be called an autograph.
- Turn off your devices and turn on your minds.
- I’m great at multitasking. I can waste time, be unproductive, and procrastinate all at once.
- Many people quit looking for work when they find a job.
- It’s not who you know, it’s who you know.
- When your work speaks for yourself, don’t interrupt.
- “Simple, genuine goodness is the best capital to found the business of this life upon. It lasts when fame and money fail and is the only riches we can take out of this world with us.” ― Louisa May Alcott
- “Business has only two functions – marketing and innovation.” – Peter Drucker
- “A goal is a dream with a deadline.” – Napoleon Hill
- “Good brands reflect the histories of the time and the group of people that made them. They can not be copied. They can not be recycled.” ― Richard Branson
- “Talent can be hired, money has to be earned. ” – Vishnu
Be the one who gets up and makes it happen. Not the one who sleeps and only dreams of success.
- Meet someone new every day. You will grow in every way.
- Worrying works! 90% of the things I worry about never happen.
- A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.
- To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.
- “Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway.” – John Wayne
- To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.
- Some cause happiness wherever they go. Others whenever they go.
- “Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.” – Maya Angelou
Better an oops than a what if.
- “When what you are deeply passionate about, what you can be best in the world at and what drives your economic engine] come together, not only does your work move toward greatness but so does your life. For, in the end, it is impossible to have a great life unless it is a meaningful life. And it is very difficult to have a meaningful life without meaningful work. Perhaps, then, you might gain that rare tranquility that comes from knowing that you’ve had a hand in creating something of intrinsic excellence that contributes. Indeed, you might even gain that deepest of all satisfactions: knowing that your short time here on this earth has been well spent and that it mattered.” ― James C. Collins
- Starve your distractions. Feed your focus.
- “Paying attention to simple little things that most men neglect makes a few men rich.” – Henry Ford
- “There have been times when I could have succumbed to some form of bribe or could have had my way by offering one. But ever since that night in Dover prison I have never been tempted to break my vow. My Parents always drummed into me that all you have life is your reputation: you may be very rich, but if you lose your good name you’ll never be happy.” ― Richard Branson
- Compete until your haters brag they know you.
4. Captions and quotes for businesswomen
Who says business is only for men? If the boys can, certainly do the girls. Get the girl power through these wonderful businesswoman captions and quotes.
- Get comfortable with being alone. It will empower you.
- Behind every successful woman is a tribe of other successful women who have her back.
- “On my own, I will just create and if it works, it works. And if it doesn’t, I’ll create something else I don’t have any limitations on what I think I could do or be.” – Oprah
- Cheers to all the hard-working women. Keep working toward your dreams and always stay amazing.
- Businesswomen are changing. We build digital empires. We make money from our phones. We change the world with WiFi.
- Strong women don’t have attitudes. They have standards and boundaries.
- “If people are doubting how far you can go, go as far that you can’t hear them anymore.” – Michelle Ruiz
“You can find an intelligent, incredible leader in a woman as easily as you can in a man.”
– Whitney Wolfe Herd
- “People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.” – Rob Siltanen
- Change is vital. Improvement is a logical form of change.
- She is clothed in strength and dignity and she laughs without fear of the future.
- It’s easy to spot the strong women. They’re the ones lifting each other. Not tearing each other down.
- You can become strong and powerful and beautiful.
- “Sometimes you gotta be a beauty and a beast.” – Nicki Minaj
- “A strong woman looks a challenge in the eye and gives it a wink.” – Gina Carey
- A strong man can handle a strong woman. A weak man will say she has an attitude.
- A successful woman is one who can build a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at her.
Behind every successful woman is herself.
- It is hard to be a woman. You must think like a man, act like a lady, look like a young girl and work like a horse.
- When you mature into a badass businesswoman, expect to outgrow most of the people around you. There is no point carrying dead weight on your hike to the top.
- “Every success is a tale of constant adaption, revision, and change.” – Richard Branson
- “Whatever makes you uncomfortable is your biggest opportunity for growth.” – Bryant McGill
- “There is nothing stronger than a broken woman who has rebuilt herself.” – Hannah Gadsby
- “Women are not always what we seem to be. What our reputations would tell you. Nor do we only exist in reference to our fathers, husbands, and sons.” – Ruth Downie
- “I think men are afraid to be with a successful woman because we are strong. We know what we want and we are not fragile enough.” – Shirley Bassey
“It’s not your job to like me. It’s mine.” – Byron Kate
- ‘We need to accept that we don’t always make the right decisions, that we’ll screw up royally sometimes understanding that failure is not the opposite of success, it’s part of success.” – Arianna Huffington
- “The most successful entrepreneurs I know are optimistic. It’s part of the job description.” Caterina Fake, Founder, Flickr
- Be the kind of woman that makes other women want to up their game.
- Being a successful woman in business means you get your power from within as a woman. Not from what others think, approve or expect from you.
- “Option A is not available. So let’s kick the sh** out of option B.” – Sheryl Sandberg
- “A successful woman needs a mix of design and practicality.” – Donatella Versace
Be a woman in business not a woman in someone’s business.
- Closing the gap for women entrepreneurs should be a priority for the federal government – and yet the Small Business Administration has failed in their promise to women business owners.
- “Don’t ever underestimate the importance you can have because history has shown us that courage can be contagious and hope can take on a life of its own.” Michelle Obama
- “I wake up every morning and think to myself, How far can I push the company forward in the next 24 hours.” – Leah Busque, Founder, and CEO, TaskRabbit
- “Nobody talks about entrepreneurship as a survival, but that’s exactly what it is and what nurtures creative thinking. Running that first shop taught me business is not financial science; it’s about trading: buying and selling.” – Anita Roddick, founder of The Body Shop
“A woman is like a teabag – you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.” – Eleonor Roosevelt
- “You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, “I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.” You must do the thing you think you cannot do.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.” – Coco Chanel
- “There is a special place in hell for women who don’t help other women.” – Madeleine Albright
- “Women are the largest untapped reservoir of talent in the World.” – Hillary Clinton, American Politician and Former First Lady of United States
- “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but even more to stand up to your friends.” – J. K. Rowling
“You’re not in competition with other women. You’re in competition with everyone.” – Tina Fey
- “We need to get women to the point where they aren’t apologizing. It is time to take ownership of our success.” – Tory Burch, CEO, and Designer of Tory Burch
- “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail.” – Oprah Winfrey, Entrepreneur, Producer and Philanthropist
- “I’m a businesswoman who goes to work every single day.” – Tyra Banks
- “My view on issues is based on common sense, and my experience as a mother of four children, as a sole parent, and as a businesswoman running a fish and chip shop.” – Pauline Hanson
- “I don’t like the word ‘businesswoman. Perhaps ‘committed mother’ would be the best description.” – Steffi Graf
Empowered women, empowers women.
- “If you can’t make it better, you can laugh at it.” – Erma Bombeck
- When they go low, we go high.
- “You are more powerful than you know; you are beautiful just as you are.” – Melissa Etheridge
- The quality of your thinking determines the quality of your life.
- “There are only two options: Make progress or make excuses.” – Vivek Johore
- “In a world that changes really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.” – Mark Zuckerberg
- “Don’t be the girl who fell. Be the girl who got back up.” – Jenette Stanley
- “My biggest challenge every day is to be a great mother and a great businesswoman.” – Tory Burch
- “A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform.” – Diane Mariechild
I compete with no one. If what I do threatens you that’s your problem.
- “The most effective way to do it is to do it.” – Amelia Earhart
- You are allowed to be both a masterpiece and a work in progress.
- “The shift in lifelong learning is absolutely essential. As the pace of technological change quickens, we need to be sure that employees are keeping up with the right skills to thrive in the Fourth Industrial Revolution. That applies to both technical and soft skills. There will be changes in both areas.” – Zvika Krieger
- The entrepreneur always searches for change. Responds to it and exploits it as an opportunity.
- Business is the only mechanism on the planet today powerful enough to produce the changes necessary to reverse global environments and social degradation.
- “The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.” – Alice Walker
A strong woman stands up for herself. A stronger woman stands for everybody else.
- “Whenever one or more components of a company’s business model changes, new business models are created for supporting companies. The changes might involve niches served, new marketing angles or improved value propositions.” – Marc Ostrofsky
- Just when you think you haven’t got anything left, take a deep breath and take one more step. It could be the one thing that changes everything.
- A woman may be a mother, a sister, a businesswoman, or she may own a business. Women do many things, and we must do it with grace and style.
- “Women need real moments of solitude and self-reflection to balance out how much of ourselves we give away.” – Barbara De Angelis
- My best successes came on the heels of failures.
“You have what it takes to be a victorious, independent, fearless woman.” – Tyra Banks
- In my darkest days, I realized that the small but mighty group of women in my life had become the ‘Knight in Shining Armour’ the fairy tale told me would arrive.
- “It took me quite a long time to develop a voice, and now that I have it, I am not going to be silent.” – Madeleine Albright
- “In the future, there will be no female leaders. There will just be leaders.” – Sheryl Sandberg
- Self – belief is everything. Whether you want to start a law firm or a jewelry business, women get pushback, societally. People will be like, “This is a bad idea.” You have to have enough self-belief to see where you’re gonna end up and not let anybody derail you.
- “I don’t care what you think about me. I don’t think about you at all.” – Coco Chanel
- Embrace the truth even when it’s wrapped in sandpaper.
- You are the first investor in your business.
- “I just love bossy women. To me, bossy is not a pejorative term at all. It means someone’s passionate and engaged and ambitious and doesn’t mind leading.” – Amy Poehler
No matter what, expect the unexpected. And whenever possible be the unexpected.
- “A woman with a voice is by definition a strong woman. But the search to find that voice can be remarkably difficult.” Melinda Gates
- “Being a parent is a huge part of who I am, and of course I share that with other women. I’m not just a businesswoman. I’m my sons’ mother and my husband’s wife – although I never post about him on social media because he’d probably divorce me if I did! But I think by showing who I am as a mom and as a business owner, I show other women that we’re all balancing those two worlds.” – Elle Macpherson
- “All I can do is follow my instincts because I’ll never please everyone.” – Emma Watson
- Whatever comes, let it come. What stays, let it stay. What goes, let it go.
- “What I love the most that I really want to talk about is that there are women in business. They are incredibly focused on creating their own businesses and going out there. That’s going to be their life, whether they have kids or not. And then there are women who have children that kind of nobly say, “You know what? I’m going to be a mom, and that’s going to be my work and my love of my life.” Which to me, is just as ambitious of a job and a journey.” – Kate Hudson
“The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who us going to stop me.” – Ayn Rand
- There is no force equal to a woman determined to rise.
- “A strong woman knows how to keep her life in order. Even with tears in her eyes, she still manages to say, “I am okay,” with a smile.” – Joyce Meyer
- Successful women can still have their feet on the ground. They just wear better shoes.
- “Women are not as sentimental as men, and are not so easily touched with the unspoken poetry of nature, being less poetical, and having less imagination; they are more fitted for practical affairs, and would make fewer failures in business.” – Charles Dudley Warner
- “A strong woman believes that she is strong enough to face her journey, and a woman of faith believes that it is in this journey that she will become strong.” – Millie Leung, Entrepreneur, Author and Speaker
5. Business jokes to make you laugh
Business doesn’t have to be so serious all the time. Catch a good laugh at these funny business jokes.
- Our Accounting system was flawless until the boss put in his 2 cents worth. Now all our records are off by 2 cents.
- The boss returned from lunch in a good mood and called the whole staff to listen to a couple of jokes he had picked up. Everybody, but one girl laughed uproariously. “What’s the matter?” grumbled the boss. “Haven’t you got a sense of humor?” “I don’t have to laugh,” she replied. “I’m leaving Friday.”
- Dad: I want you to marry a girl of my choice.
Dad: The girl is Bill Gates’ daughter.
Son: Then okay.
Dad goes to Bill Gates.
Dad: I want your daughter to marry my son.
Dad: My son is the CEO of the World Bank.
Bill: Then okay.
Dad goes to the President of the World Bank.
Dad: Appoint my son as CEO.
Dad: He is the son-in-law of Bill Gates.
President: Then okay.
This is a BUSINESS.
- Jokes often have real meaning or lesson behind them. Business jokes are often funny because these things happen.
- I’ve decided to have myself frozen until science discovers a cure for bad customer service.
- If robbers ever broke into my house and searched for money, I would start searching with them.
A new business came to see a famous stockbroker. Investor: Can you tell me how much you charge?Stockbroker: Of course, I charge $10,000 per question.
Investor: Well that’s a bit steep, isn’t it?Stockbroker: Yes it is and what’s your third question?
- Never lend money to a friend. It’s dangerous. It could damage his memory.
- At first, they will ask you why you’re doing it. Later they will ask how you did it.
- Amazing things will happen when you listen to the customer.
- My boss told me to have a good day so I went home.
- Keep it fast, keep it fair, keep it simple. That’s our motto here at the law firm of Rock, Paper, and Scissors.
- The way I see it, unethical ethics are better than no ethics at all.
- I think we can charge more if we calculate our billable hours in dog years.
- I pretty much live on the Internet, so I wrote down Cyberspace as my legal address.
- This plan will be much easier not to implement than the last plan we didn’t implement.
- I’m not stupid. O course, I’ve got a disaster recovery plan. Unfortunately, it was on my hard drive when it crashed.
- My boss told me to stop acting like a flamingo, so I had to put my foot down.
- A client comes to a bank: My cheque was returned with a remark: “Insufficient funds”. I’d like to know whether it refers to mine or the Bank?
Send him our thoughest collection letter, threaten him with legal action, and subliminally suggest some type of our bodily harm. But put XOXOXO under my signature to show that we still love him as a customer.
- I’d like you to do a presentation on business ethics. If you don’t have time to prepare something, just steal it off the internet.
- Lunch with Lawyers: They gave you 17 sesame seeds on your bun and I only got 16.
- And we got a great incentive plan. The first time you’re late, you’re fired.
- My instincts and intuitions are on opposing sides in this legal strategy.
- Okay, now that we all agree. Let’s all go back to our desks and discuss why this won’t work.
- Tech support says the problem is located somewhere between the keyboard and my chair.
- Install a patch for the update of the new version. If that doesn’t work, install the new version of the update for the patch. If all else fails, install a patch for the new version of the update.
- Sorry about the odor. I have all my passwords tattooed between my toes.
- Money isn’t everything but it keeps the kids in touch.
I am one step away from being rich. All I need now is money.
- Sometimes, when I say “I’m ok.” What I really want is for someone to hold my hand, look me in the eyes and say, “You’re not okay. Here’s $10,000.”
- Except for the people, the hours, the work, the stress, and the pay. This is the best job I ever had.
- I am the boss because I was the first person to grab the big chair when they delivered the furniture.
- In an interview: “I’m fluent in several languages. I speak schmooze, spin, evasion, bull, and old fashioned common sense.”
- Which is a smarter financial move, investing in hog figures or loading up the freezer with bacon when it’s on sale?
- Any chance you could learn Powerpoint before your next presentation, Jim?
- I don’t like to complain about the customer service of any business but I didn’t appreciate being pushed over by the stockbroker when I asked him to check my balance.
- The boss invites his employee:
– Do you like warm beer?
– Of course not.
– And do you like sweaty women?
– So you will go on holiday during the winter months.
Essentials of Risk Management:
1. Don’t do anything wrong today.
2. Don’t do anything wrong tomorrow.
- How many marketers does it take to screw in a light bulb? None – they’ve automated it!
- How is Christmas like your job? You do all the work and the fat guy in the suit gets all the credit!
- I just started a business where we specialize in weighing tiny objects. It’s a small scale operation.
- “Henry was on his morning walk when he bumped into his friend Paul. Henry: ‘Hey Paul, why do you look so dejected today?’
Paul: ‘Oh Henry, I’m in trouble. I need cash for the business and I have NO IDEA where to get it from!!’
Henry: ‘Oh, I’m sure glad to hear that. I was afraid you might think you could borrow it from me!’
- Money only impresses lazy girls. When a woman works hard, a man with money is just a bonus. Not a ladder to upgrade.
- I wish people are like money so you could hold them up to the light to see which ones are real and which ones are fake.
Who sell the products cheaper – a manufacturer or a distributor? The storehouse guard.
- Who’s the fastest
Three kids argue, whose father is the fastest. One says:
– My father is the fastest, he can overtake the arrow that he shot with the arch.
The second one:
– My father is even faster – when he hunts, he can gunshot an animal and run-up to the animal before it fells down.
– You don’t understand what speed is. My father works in the municipality. He finishes work at 4:30 pm, but he’s back home by 3:45 pm already.
- What are the four “P”s of Marketing? Please, please, please, please.
- Money can’t buy happiness. You also need high-yield stocks, prime real estate, and a solid credit rating.
- Sam walks into his boss’s office and says ‘Sir, I’ll be straight with you, I know the economy isn’t great, but I have over three companies after me, and I would like to respectfully ask for a raise.’ After a few minutes of huggling the boss finally agrees to a 5% raise, and Sam happily gets up to leave. ‘By the way,’ asks the boss, ‘Which three companies are after you?’
‘The electric company, water company, and phone company!’
- A quote from an interview with the head of a growing company. Journalist asks:
– So how many employees are working in your company?
– Approximately half of them.
- ‘We need somebody for this role who is responsible.’
‘Not a problem, sir. Every time something went wrong in my old job, my manager told me I was always responsible!‘
They say money talks but mine just waves goodbye.
- “Success is sweet but the secret is sweat.” – General Norman Schwarzkopf
- I’ve found a job helping a one-armed typist do capital letters. It’s shift work.
- Client: Yesterday I have bought an energy-saving bulb in your shop, returned home, but it does not work. Staff: It should not, it saves energy.
- My interviewer told me my wage would increase to $2,500 per month after six months… I told him I’d start then.
- My resume? A list of things I hope future employers never ask me to do.
- I keep trying to start a hot air balloon business but it just doesn’t take off.
- ‘How well do you work with PowerPoint?’
‘I think I Excel with it’
‘Is that a computer joke?’
- I had a nightmare of a day, the computers went down and everything had to be done manually. It took me ten minutes just to shuffle the cards for solitaire.
- My last boss said I have a preoccupation with vengeance… we’ll see about that.
God created the world. All the rest things were produced by Chinese.
- “I’m never going to work for that man ever again.”
“What did he say?”
- After announcing I don’t answer to anyone, I quickly lost my job at the call center.
- “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.” – Bruce Lee
- A committee is twelve men doing the work of one.
- The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously.
- I think they picked me for my motivational skills. Everyone always says they have to work twice as hard when I’m around!
- A boss and an employee on a golf course.
Boss: If he misses tit putt, I’ll never promote him.
Employee: if I make this putt, he may never promote me.
My job is incredibly secure, nobody wants it!
- When in doubt, mumble.
- I couldn’t work today because of an eye problem. I just can’t see myself working today.
- Teamwork is important; it helps to blame someone else.
- I can’t believe I got fired from the calendar factory. All I did was take a day off.
- When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water.
- I use artificial sweeteners at work. I add it to everything I say to my boss.
- A work-week is so rough that after Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says WTF.
- Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
- I like to work. It fascinates me. I sit and look at it for hours.
There is a new trend in our office; everyone is putting names on their food. I saw it today, while I was eating a sandwich named Kevin.
- Hard work never killed anyone, but why take the chance?
- If everything seems to be coming your way, you’re probably in the wrong lane.
- I have a lot of jokes about unemployed people but none of them work.
- Drink coffee! Do stupid things faster with more energy!
- My annual performance review says I lack “passion and intensity.” I guess management hasn’t seen me alone with a Big Mac.
- While I was out to lunch, my coworker answered my phone and told the caller that I would be back in 20 minutes. The woman asked, “Is that 20 minutes Central Standard Time?”
- When my boss asked me who is the stupid one, me or him? I told him everyone knows he doesn’t hire stupid people.
- Here’s some advice: At a job interview, tell them you’re willing to give 110 percent. Unless you’re applying to be a statistician.
7. Change in business quotes
There is nothing permanent in this world but change. We all have to be prepared with the changes in our business. Embrace it and learn from it.
- A business that doesn’t change is a business that is going to die.
- “The business changes. The technology changes. The team changes. The team members change. The problem isn’t changed, per se, because change is going to happen; the problem, rather, is the inability to cope with change when it comes.” – Kent Beck
- “The secret of change is to focus all of your energy not on fighting the old but on building the new.” – Socrates
- In life, change is inevitable. In business, change is vital.
- You cannot grow unless you are willing to change.
- “Adopt and change before any major trends or changes.” – Jack Ma
- “If your business still needs to change, isn’t it likely that your thinking needs to change first?” – A.J Sheppard
- There are two ways to be happy; change the situation; or change your mindset towards it.
- Change your job, change your life.
If you change nothing, nothing will change.
- “You change your business plan to anticipate and adapt to changes in the marketplace.” – Jon Feltheimer
- Growth is painful. Change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don’t belong.
- “The entrepreneur always searches for change, responds to it, and exploits it as an opportunity.” – Peter Drucker
- Don’t complain about things you’re not willing to change.
- Change does not change tradition. It strengthens it. Change is a challenge and an opportunity, not a threat.
- The world is changing very fast. Big will not beat small anymore. It will be the fast beating the slow.
- I don’t know how to do it so I tried, failed, failed, failed and then got it right.
- What you don’t know will cost you.
- “You will change your life until you change something you do daily.” – John C. Maxwell
If the plan doesn’t work, change the plan but never the goal.
- Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow.
- “Change is the heartbeat of growth.” – Scottie Somers
- Money isn’t everything but everyone needs money.
- You can’t undo the moves but you can make the next step better.
- “To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.” – Winston Churchill
- “We are a threshold of a sea change in the agency business.” David Louis-Edelman
- “Your success in life isn’t based on your ability to simply change. It is based on your ability to change faster than your competition, customers, and business.” – Mark Sanborn
- “Change the boundaries of business.” – Bill Gates
- The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude. – Oprah Winfrey
- It’s easy to look sharp when you haven’t done any work.
“The next ten years, the business will change more than it did in the previous fifty.” – Bill Gates
- “If you focus on results, you will never change. If you focus on change, you will get results.” – Jack Dixon
- “All great change in business has come from outside the firm, not from the inside.” – Peter Drucker
- “What most fail to realize, typically until it’s very late in the game, is that change happens to us whether we like it or not.” – Tom Asacker, The Business of Belief
- “People always fear change. People feared electricity when it was invented, didn’t they?” – Bill Gates
- The only thing I fear more than change is no change. The business of being static makes me nuts.
- “I don’t consider stardom to be anything related to me. I hope that the only way his business will ever change me will be (giving me) a good life.” – Jennifer Love Hewitt
“What good is an idea if it remains an idea? Try. Experiment. Iterate. Fail. Try again. Change the world.” – Simon Sinek
- Only you can change your life. No one can do it for you.
- Change is the essence of life be willing to surrender who you are for what you could become.
- Companies that change may survive but companies that transform thrive. Change brings incremental or small-scale adaptions, while transformation brings great improvements that ripple through the future of an organization.
- Life will only change when you become more committed to your dreams than you are to your comfort zone.
- “Life changes very quickly, in a very positive way, if you let it.” – Lindsey Vonn
- “A pivot is a substantive change in one or more of the nine boxes of the business model canvas.” – Steven Gary Blank
- “Change in all things is sweet.” – Aristotle
- Change is not always fun, but in order to run a profitable business, you’ve got to course correct, constantly.
- If you try and failed, Congratulations!, most people won’t even try.
- The beginning is the most important part of the journey.
- “If you really want to do something, You’ll find a way if you don’t you’ll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn
- Have more than you show, speak less than you know.
We cannot become what we want by remaining what we are.
- Now is the time to absorb information so you create transformation
- “You’ll be happy,” said life. “but first, I’ll make you strong”.
- “Hald baked knowledge gives the illusion of being supreme”.- Khyati Sha
- A journey to a thousand miles begins with a single step.
- “You cannot go beyond your own imagination”. – Mukund Chauhan
- I believe in evolution and I think when it comes to business and the roots of a business and the fundamentals of business, I don’t think that ever changes, I think the idea of change is an illusion, but in nature, it’s necessary to change and perhaps business is a part of nature. I’m not totally sure.
- “For me, the most fun is change or growth. There are definitely elements of both that I like. Launching a business is kind of like a motorboat: You can go very quickly and turn fast.” – Tony Hsieh
- When we talk about change, we, the business leaders, have to implement it. We have to look at what we’re not doing and what we should be doing.
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” – Margaret Mead
- “Time may change me but I can’t trace time.” – David Bowie
- “Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being excited about what could go right.” – Tony Robbins
- “The beauty in this world is that everyone can change it.” – Maurice Levy
- “Change is the law if life. And those who look only to the past and present are certain to miss the future.” – John F. Kennedy
- “We always overestimate the change that will occur in the next two years and underestimate the change that will occur in the next ten. Don’t let yourself be lulled into inaction.” – Bill Gates
- “If you do not change the direction, you may end up where you are going.” – Lao Tzu
“The biggest risk is not taking any risk.” – Mark Zuckerberg
- Exam and grades are temporary but knowledge is permanent.
- “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – Joshua J. Marine
- Be content to act and leave the talking to others.
- “Vulnerability is the birthplace of innovation, creativity, and change.” – Brene Brown
- “An idea that can change the course of the company can come from anywhere.” – Jack Dorsey
- “There is no power for change greater than a community discovering what it cares about.” – Margaret J. Wheatley
- “No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.” – Robin Williams
- Game-change doesn’t come from copying others or being a ‘me-too’. It comes from our uniqueness and our courage to follow our hearts.
“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.” – Albert Einstein
- When you go out into the workplace, you should be looking for things that you can do for your people there. You’ve got no business in the workplace if you’re just there to be there. You’ve got to be looking for changes you can make for the benefit of the people who are working there.
- Failures are part of life. If you don’t fail, you don’t learn. If you don’t learn you’ll never change.
- “To exist is to change, to change is to mature, to mature is to go on creating oneself endlessly.” – Henri Bergson
- “The nature of the global business environment guarantees that no matter how hard we work to create a stable and healthy organization, our organization will continue to experience dramatic changes far beyond our control.” – Margaret J. Wheatley
- I’m making changes in my life. So if you don’t hear from me, you are one of them.
- Everyday you have a choice – stay the same or change.
- “Never stop investing. Never stop improving. Never stop doing something new. Make it your goal to be better each and every day, in some small way. Remember the Japanese concept of Kaizen. Small daily improvements eventually result in huge advantages.” – Bob Parsons
- Great companies start because the founders want to change the world, not to make a fast buck.
“A competitive world offers two possibilities. You can lose. Or, if you want to win, you can change.” – Lester Thurow
- “An employer has no business with a man’s personality. The task is not to change personality, but to enable the person to achieve and to perform.” – Peter Drucker
- Change requires you to shift your identity of who you are.
- Perfect people don’t exist so don’t pretend to be one.
- “Change has a considerable psychological impact on the human mind. To the fearful, it is threatening because it means that things may get worse. To the hopeful, it is encouraging because things may get better. To the confident, it is inspiring because the challenge exists to make things better.” – King Whitney, Jr.
- “It is not the strongest species that survive, nor the most intelligent. But the most responsive to change.” – Charles Darwin
- “Change the world. Build a business. Have fun.” – Evan Williams
8. Business strategy captions and quotes
Behind every successful business is an excellent working strategy. Take inspiration from this business strategy captions and quotes.
- Ignite the light within you, it will make your world brighter.
- “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
- If the Egyptians can build pyramids without machines, you can also build a business without excuses.
- A few years of grinding. A lifetime of freedom.
- Why do only a few succeed?
1. They know their why.
2. They prioritize their health.
3. They value their sleep.
4. They focus on education.
5. They live below their means.
- Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.
- “Like a human being, a company has to have an internal communication mechanism, a ‘nervous system’, to coordinate its actions” —Bill Gates, co-founder Microsoft
When your body gets tired, say this: “This is where winners are made.”
- “A satisfied customer is the best business strategy of all.” – Michael Leboeuf
- Look for people who are as hungry as you are.
- It’s not your job to try to please everyone.
- Things will get a lot harder when you level-up don’t forget that.
- Don’t limit your change. Challenge your limits.
- “Strategy is simply resource allocation. When you strip away all the noise, that’s what it comes down to. Strategy means making clear cut choices about how to compete. You cannot be everything to everybody, no matter what the size of your business or how deep its pockets.” – Jack Welch
“A vision without a strategy remains an illusion.” Lee Bolman
- “However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results.” – Winston Churchill
- “Circular Strategy is a comprehensive active management of strategy in a business”
― Fritz Shoemaker
- “Strategy without process is little more than a wish list.” Robert Filek
- “Let’s execute along this strategy, but know that we’ll probably get some of this wrong, so be open to changing it.“ – A.G. Lafley
- “The best marketing strategy ever: Care.” – Gary Vaynerchuck
- “Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategies are the noise before defeat.” Sun Tzu
- “Cutting prices or putting things on sale is not a sustainable business strategy.” – Howard Schultz
“The biggest risk is not taking any risk. In a world that’s changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.” – Mark Zuckerberg
- “The essence of strategy is choosing what not to do.” – Michael Porter
- “You cannot be everything to everyone. If you decide to go north, you cannot go south at the same time.” – Jeroen De Flander
- “If you ain’t the lead dog, the scenery never changes.” – Edmund Wilson
- “Good tactics can save even the worst strategy. Bad tactics will destroy even the best strategy.” – General George S. Patton Jr.
- “Always start at the end before you begin.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “Strategy is about setting yourself apart from the competition. It’s not a matter of being better at what you do – it’s a matter of being different at what you do.” Michael Porter
- “The pessimist sees difficulties in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.” – Winston Churchill
“Don’t stay in bed, unless you can make money in bed.” – George Burns
- Think like a proton. Always positive.
- “Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things.” – Peter Drucker
- “Get the right people on the bus, the wrong people off the bus, and the right people in the right seats…” – James C. Collins
- “Success is 20% skills and 80% strategy. You might know how to succeed, but more importantly, what’s your plan to succeed?” – Jim Rohn
- “Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.” -Napoleon Bonaparte
- “One of the greatest victories you can gain over someone is to beat him at politeness.” – Josh Billings
- “Be real and adjust your strategy according to honest results.” – Charles Caleb Colton
- “Either you run the business, or the business will run you” ― Fritz Shoemaker
- “You cannot be everything to everyone. If you decide to go north, you cannot go south at the same time.” – Jeroen De Flander
- Budgets are like oil tankers – they need time to change course. You don’t want to left standing on the deck of your oil tanker, watching all the opportunities pass you by unable to stop and turn to chase after them.
Minds are like parachutes; they work best when open.
- If you don’t understand the details of your business you are going to fail.
- There is no failure except in no longer trying.
- “First you need to learn that you remove the “L”.
- “Without a clear strategy in place, tools won’t make any difference to you”. – Ian Cleary
- “Strategy 101 is all about choices: you can’t be all things to all people.” – Michael Porter
- “Strategy is just a winning value proposition, that is, a product or service that customers simply want more than the other options out there.” – Jack Welch
- “Persistence is what makes the impossible possible, the possible likely, and the likely definite” – Robert Half
- “Strategy is a pattern in a stream of decisions” – Henry Mintzberg
- Entrepreneurship is not about how far you can go, but how long you can stay without quitting.
I am strong because I know my weakness.
- “My model for business is The Beatles. They were four guys who kept each other’s kind of negative tendencies in check. They balanced each other, and the total was greater than the sum of the parts.” – Bill Gates
- “The essence of strategy is choosing what not to do.” – Prof. Michael Porter
- “Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory, tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.” – Sun Tsu, Ancient Chinese Military strategist
- “You may not be interested in strategy, but a strategy is interested in you.” – Leon Trotsky
- “To give real service you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is SINCERITY and INTEGRITY.” – Douglas Adams
- Sales go up and down. Service stays forever.
- “Globalization means that business strategy and business ethics cannot be separated from each other.” – Ofra Strauss
- If you are not taking care of your customer, your competitor will.
- You don’t need a digital strategy, you need a business strategy for the digital age.
- If you have many rear-view mirrors, it will be very difficult to see the road ahead.
“That’s how I see business: Great things in business are never done by one person, they’re done by a team of people.” – Bill Gates
- When building a new strategy, don’t ever let people seduce you with the line, ‘But that’s always been budgeted for.’
- “The best time to make up your mind about people is never.” – Katherine Hepburn
- “The ability to simplify means to eliminate the unnecessary so that the necessary may speak.” – Hans Hoffman
- “Plans are only good intentions unless they immediately degenerate into hard work.” – Peter Drucker
- Strategy execution is all about realizing the full potential of your strategy – and not limiting yourself to only 50, 60 or 70 percent.
- I have never seen a successful project run by a bad project manager.
- Body language can’t save you when someone is reading your strategy document.
- Trust is the most valuable asset for brands.
- Everyone has the same 24 hours. Make them count.
“Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.” – Harriet Beecher Stowe
- No goal commitment equals no performance, whatever else you try.
- “The reason most people never reach their goals is that they don’t define them, or ever seriously consider them as believable or achievable. Winners can tell you where they are going, what they plan to do along the way, and who will be sharing the adventure with them.” —Denis Watley
- “In life, as in football, you won’t go far unless you know where the goalposts are.” —Arnold H. Glasgow
- Real commitment means doing everything in your power to get things done.
- “The result of bad communication is a disconnection between strategy and execution” —Chuck Martin, former Vice President IBM
- Don’t measure your performance by what you have accomplished, but by what you should have accomplished within your capabilities.
9. Funny captions for business
In difficult times and struggling moments, sometimes all we need is a break. And funny captions are just the perfect thing. Because, why not?
- Success is like being pregnant. Everyone says congratulations but nobody knows how many times you’re fucked.
- Sometimes I feel like giving up then I realize I have a lot of motherfuckers to prove wrong.
- No girl will choose six-packs over six cars so stop going to the gym and go to work.
- I choose a lazy person to do a hard job because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.
- Smart motherfuckers know when to play stupid in front of people.
- He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
- I don’t have a solution, but I do admire the problem.
- My biggest professional ambition is to get a desk where no one can see my computer monitor but me.
“If you are going through hell, keep going. Why would you stop in hell?” – Steve Harvey
- Not giving a fuck is better than revenge.
- Ignore your failures like how your crush ignores you.
- Maybe I was born a loser but I will die a fucking legend.
- There’s a guy at my office that we all make fun of because he’s clueless. Today I found out it’s me.
- We need to draw the line on unethical behavior. But let’s draw it with an Etch-a-Sketch and don’t be afraid to shake it a little.
- When people asked, “What do you do”? Answer: “Whatever it takes”.
- “No funny business. I’ll scream and dead or not it will hurt your ears”. – Penelope Fletcher
- “I used to sell furniture for a living. The trouble was, it was my own.” – Les Dawson
Whatever you do, always give 100%. Unless you’re donating blood.
- People who wonder whether the glass is half empty or half full are missing the point. The glass is refillable.
- I heard you’re a player. Nice to meet you, I’m the coach.
- Don’t think of yourself as an ugly person. Think of yourself as a beautiful monkey.
- I’m returning your nose dear, I found it in my business.
- The problem with a rat race is that even if you win, you’re still a rat.
- “A budget tells us what we can’t afford, but it doesn’t keep us from buying it.” – William Feather
- Remember the secret of selling is ‘sincerity’ – once you can fake that, you’ve got it made.
- “Wall Street is the only place that people ride to in a Rolls Royce to get advice from those who take the subway.” – Warren Buffett
Good Morning! Drink water and mind your business today.
- I have to be successful because I like expensive things.
- Think of how stupid the average person is. And realize half of them are more stupid than that.
- We don’t have a company health plan but we do have a secretary in accounting who claims to be a faith healer.
- The plan is to market our original product as a new product that’s as good as the original.
- “I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.” – Douglas Adams
- “Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren’t.” – Margaret Thatcher
I don’t need Google. My wife knows everything.
- A meeting is an event at which the minutes are kept and the hours are lost.
- “Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.” – George Bernard Shaw
- A clean desk is a sign of a cluttered desk drawer.
- Speak the truth, but leave immediately after.
- “People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” – Winnie the Pooh
- For maximum attention, nothing beats a good mistake.
- When life gives you lemons, squirt someone in the eye.
- A hard thing about a business is minding your own.
- If our boss makes a mistake, it is our mistake.
- Some of us learn from the mistakes of others; the rest of us have to be the others.
“I didn’t fail the test. I just found 100 ways to do it wrong.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “If you let your head get too big, it’ll break your neck.” – Elvis Presley
- “The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking spaces.” – Will Rogers
- “I think it’s wrong that only one company makes the game Monopoly.” – Steven Wright
- “We owe a lot to Thomas Edison – if it wasn’t for him, we’d be watching television by candlelight.” – Milton Berle
- “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Those proud of keeping an orderly desk never know the thrill of finding something that they thought irretrievably lost.” – Helen Exley
- “I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.” – George Bernard Shaw
- “Always forgive your enemies – nothing annoys them so much.” – Oscar Wilde
“Nobody has tried to swallow us since I’ve been here. I think they are afraid how we would taste.” – Steve Jobs
- If we learn from our mistakes, shouldn’t I try to make as many mistakes as possible?
- Early to bed, early to rise makes people suspicious.
- If it wasn’t for the last minute, nothing would get done.
- All I ask is a chance to prove money can’t make me happy.
- During an interview:
– Why did you leave your last job?
– The company relocated and didn’t tell me where…
- He gave a great 10-minute business speech yesterday. The only problem was it took him an hour to deliver it.
- My boss asked me to roundup 17 employees pronto. So I said, “20.”
- A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.
Keep the dream alive. Hit the snooze button.
- I always tell new hires, don’t think of me as your boss, think of me as a friend who can fire you.
- I started with nothing and I still have most of it.
- I pretend to work as long as they pretend to pay me.
- With a calendar, your days are numbered.
- Anything that could go wrong often does – as well as a thing or two that couldn’t possibly.
- Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
- It’s not how good your work is, it’s how well you explain it.
- The only thing worse than seeing something done wrong is seeing it done slowly.
- We have enough youth. How about a fountain of “Smart”?
- ‘You all worked really hard this year, I’m giving you all a check for $2,000. If you work the same next year, I’ll sign them’.
Nothing ruins a Friday more than realizing it’s actually Tuesday.
- I asked the corporate wellness officer, “Can you teach me yoga?” He said, “How flexible are you?” I said, “I can’t make Tuesdays.”
- When an employment application asks who is to be notified in case of emergency I always write, “A very good doctor”.
- A man can do more than he thinks he can, but he usually does less than he thinks he does.
- Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
- “What’s your biggest weakness?”
“I’m really honest.”
“That’s not necessarily a bad thing, you know.”
“‘I don’t really care what you think.”
- Experience is what you get when you didn’t get what you wanted.
- Just about the time when you think you can make ends meet, somebody moves the ends.
- I don’t mind coming to work, it’s the 8-hour wait to go home I can’t stand.
- You’re never too old to learn something stupid.
When it comes to work, change is inevitable, except from the vending machine.
- I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted paychecks.
- The probability of someone watching you is proportional to the stupidity of your action.
- To err is human, to blame it on someone else shows management potential.
- Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.
- Laugh at your problems, everybody else does.
- If you can stay calm while all around you is chaos, then you probably haven’t completely understood the situation.
- A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
- I didn’t say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.
10. Business tips and quotes
We all want our businesses to grow and be successful. Learn from these beautiful business tips and do what is best.
- Lesson 1: The rich don’t work for money.
- If you can’t convince them, confuse them.
- Be humble. Be hungry. And always be the hardest worker in the room.
- Be strong but not rude. Be humble but not timid. Be proud but not arrogant. Be kind, not weak.
- You can’t bake a cake without all of the ingredients.
- My mentor said, “Let’s go do it.” Not “You do it.” How powerful when someone says, “Let’s”.
“Find a job you like and you add five days to every week.” – H. Jackson Brown
- Always feed the goose that lays the golden eggs.
- When you focus on you, you grow. When you focus on shit, shit grows. Read that again.
- If at first, you don’t succeed, redefine success.
- A setback is a setback for a comeback.
- It is easy to stand with the crowd. It takes courage to stand alone.
- It’s good to learn from your mistakes. It’s better to learn from other people’s mistakes.
- Put yourself in your customer’s shoes.
- Use this downtime to reflect on your strengths and weaknesses.
- What’s the one secret business analyst won’t tell you? They can present 1 answer in 5 different ways for 5 different questions.
“The best way to appreciate your job is to imagine yourself without one.” – Oscar Wilde
- One of the best lessons you can learn in life is to master how to remain calm.
- Stop telling people more than they need to know.
- Excuses are the currency that allows you not to act.
- The skills are cheap. Passion is priceless.
- You can work for a boss or you can be the boss.
- Make it a privilege to have your company.
- The same boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg. It’s about what you’re made of not the circumstances.
“All your dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
- You say I dream so big I say you think too small.
- Die with memories, no dreams.
- “You have to be fast on your feet and adaptive or else a strategy is useless.” – Charles de Gaulle
- “Failure is nothing more than a chance to revise your strategy.” Anonymous
- If you don’t know where you want to be in the next 5 years. You are already there.
- A job is a job. Whether you are a doctor or a cleaner. You have no right to mock someone just because you are earning money more than the other person.
- Don’t be afraid to start over again. This time you are not starting from scratch. You are starting from experience.
- Once in a while blow your own mind.
- “You can’t sell anything if you can’t tell anything.” – Beth Comstock
“Whatever you are, be a good one.” – Abraham Lincoln
- Stack your money and act broke.
- If you cannot control your emotions, you cannot control your money.
- If you want to change the world, make your bed.
- Every master was once a disaster.
- If people like you they’ll listen to you. But if they trust you they’ll do business with you.
- People have a hard time understanding the real cost of not saving and enjoying the benefits of saving.
- Don’t wait too long. You might miss your chance.
- “You can have anything you want – you just can’t have everything you want.”- Anonymous
- Step out of the history that is holding you back. Step into the new story you are willing to create.
You can make a million excuses or you can make a million dollars.
- “Never invest in anything that eats or needs repairing.” – Billy Rose
- “Even a stopped clock is right twice every day. After some years, it can boast of a long series of successes.” – Marie Von Ebner-Eschenbach
- “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says “I’m possible!” -Audrey Hepburn
- Dreams are like rainbows. Only idiots chase them.
- “In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins: cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later.” – Harold Geneen
- “If you can’t make it good, at least make it look good.” – Bill Gates
- “Great leaders are willing to sacrifice the number to save the people. Poor leaders sacrifice the people to save the numbers.” – Simon Sinek
Coco-Cola sold 25 bottles in their first year. So whatever you’re going through, it will be okay.
- “If you can count your money, you don’t have a billion dollars.” – J. Paul Getty
- “Marketers need to build digital relationships and reputation before closing a sale.” – Chris Brogan
- “If you owe the bank $100 that’s your problem. If you owe the bank $100 million, that’s the bank’s problem.” – J. Paul Getty
- “Don’t be distracted by criticism. Remember–the only taste of success some people get is to take a bite out of you.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, You’ll never grow.” – Khyati Sha
- “Align your activities with your goals.” – Mukund Chauhan
“Sometimes that light at the end of the tunnel is a train.” – Charles Barkley
- Do not let pride and shame stand in between you and your purpose.
- Never settle, always strive, to explore more, do more, learn more and be more.
- Strategy and culture should have breakfast together.
- A strategy will compensate the talent. The talent will never compensate for the strategy.
- Don’t give up, the beginning is always the hardest.
- “We don’t like their sound, and guitar music is on the way out” – Decca Recording Co. rejecting the Beatles 1962
- A strategy is the battle plan for a better future.
- Make sure you are tracking revenue and expenses for every job to make sure each is profitable.
- “There’s a way to do it better – find it.” – Thomas Edison
- Success usually comes to those people too busy to be looking for it.
- If you can do it today, why do you need tomorrow?
“Stay away from negative people, they have a problem for every solution.” – Albert Einstein
- What’s the use of running if you’re running in the wrong direction?
- “Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy are the noise before defeat.” – Sun Tzu
- Limiting our work and focusing is the only way we’re gonna get to the point of doing really good, high-quality work that’s focused on the audience.
- “Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” – Napoleon Hill
- “Strategy is a pattern in a stream of decisions.” – Henry Mintzberg
- There is no way around hard work. Embrace it.
- If you can’t stop thinking about it, don’t stop working for it.
“The most important thing is to try and inspire people so that they can be great in whatever they want to do”. – Kobe Bryant
- “Any time is a good time to start a company.” – Ron Conway
- “Without customers, you don’t have a business. You have a hobby.” – Don Peppers and Martha Rogers
- “People don’t buy from a website. They buy from people. Let them see who you are.” – Mark Schaefer
- Mindset is what separates the best from the rest.
- If work isn’t fun, you’re not working on the right team.
- “If you hire people just because they can do a job, they’ll work for your money. But if you hire people who believe what you believe, they’ll work for you with blood, sweat, and tears.” – Simon Sinek
- Saying you don’t have time to improve your thoughts and your life is like saying you don’t have the time to stop for gas because you’re too busy driving. Eventually, it will catch up with you.
You are never too old and it’s never too late.
- You have always been stronger than you feel.
- “Don’t spread yourself too thin. Focus trumps freneticism any day.” – John Coleman
- It’s better to see something once than to hear about it a thousand times.
- Tracking your time is the single most effective thing you can do to turn your company around and put more money in the bank. Period.
- Gather a think tank of like-minded business owners to brainstorm ways to reduce overhead and become more efficient.
- If you suspect that you are leaving money on the table or working for less than you’re worth, it’s time to do something.
- When you spend some time tracking your activities in detail, your life becomes more steam lined and focused. You can let go of some things because you know where it’s best to put your time.
Here you have it. If you made it this far, for sure you are interested in even more quotes, sayings and captions.
Here you go:
Would you like to add your own inspirational quote about entrepreneurship? Then leave a comment below. We would love to read it!