You are in luck because you just landed on the right page. Aside from inspiring travel quotes, you will also find other quotes about friends, love, family, quote trip and more about travel in this article.
There are also meaningful quotes and inspirational love quotes you can relate to or that are perfect for your quotes on Instagram.
You might also come close to finding your next favorite quotation about travel or your next Instagram quote as you read on in the article.
- Traveling Quotes
- Inspirational Travel Quotes
- Quotes Traveling with Friends
- Funny Travel Quotes
- Best Love Quotes
- Famous Travel Quotes
- Live Life Travel
- Why Do We Travel Quotes
- Happiness is Travel Quotes
- Short Travel Quotes
- Family Travel Quotes
And as wanderlusts and travelers, too, this also includes our favorite travel quotes that inspired us in every trip as well.
Let us help give you the awesome travel inspiration through more than 1000+ quotes about traveling. Happy reading!
1. Traveling Quotes
Under this section, you will find the best travel quotes to inspire you and motivate you. Go ahead and help yourself find your next quote about travel.
- “A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.” – Tim Cahill
- “To travel is to take a journey into yourself.” – Danny Kaye
- Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you rich.
- “The best education I have ever received was through travel.” – Lisa Ling
- “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.” – Confucius
- To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries.
I have an insane calling to be where I’m not.
- Travel is like knowledge, the more you see, the more you know you haven’t seen.
- Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.
- If we were meant to stay in one place, we’d have roots instead of feet.
- “Life is an unfoldment, and the further we travel the more truth we can comprehend. To understand the things that are at our door is the best preparation for understanding those that lie beyond.” – Hypatia
- “Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.” – Gustave Flaubert
- The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
- Travel as much as you can. As far as you can. As long as you can. Life’s not meant to be lived in one place.
- No place is boring if you’ve had a good night’s sleep and have a pocket of unexposed film.
It is a big world out there. Go and explore!
- Take me anywhere. I am sure it will be worthwhile.
- “The World is a book and those who do not travel read only a page.” – Saint Augustine
- “Not all those who wander are lost.” – J. R. R. Tolkien
- “Travel like Gandhi, with simple clothes, open eyes, and an uncluttered mind.” – Rick Steve
- “Happiness is not a state to arrive at, but a manner of traveling”. – Margaret Lee Runbeck
- Age is no barrier when it comes to travel.
- “There are no foreign lands. It is the traveler only who is foreign.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
Better to see something once than to hear about it a hundred times.
- “The most beautiful in the world is, of course, the world itself.” – Wallace Stevens
- People travel to faraway places to watch, in fascination, the kind of people they ignore at home.
- “Little by little, one travels far.” – J.R.R. Tolkein
- Home is where your story begins.
- Without new experiences, something inside of us sleeps. The sleeper must awaken.
- “At the end of the day, your feet should be dirty, your hair messy and your eyes sparkling.”– Shanti
- Quit your job, buy a ticket, get a tan, fall in love, never return.
- I don’t know the question, but travel is the answer.
- “I always wonder why birds stay in the same place when they can fly anywhere on earth. Then I ask myself the same question.” – Harun Yahya
- “My favorite travel pastime is writing music, either with my guitar or on my computer.” -Alexander Ludwig
“Once a year go someplace you’ve never been before.” – Dalai Lama
- “It is not down in any map, true places never are”. – Herman Melville
- “To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries. ”– travel quote by Aldous Huxley
- “Travel can be the most rewarding form of introspection.”– Lawrence Durrell
- “The use of traveling is to regulate imagination by reality, and instead of thinking how things may be, to see them as they are.” – Samuel Johnson
- We can’t choose where we come from, but we can choose where we go from there.
- “Travel is still the most intense mode of learning. ” – Kevin Kelly
- My favorite travel is to go to places I’ve never been to.
A true traveler’s journey is never complete.
- Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.
- I’d rather have a passport full of stamps than a house full of stuff.
- Abou traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.
- “Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain.”– Jack Kerouac
- Travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living.
- “You don’t have to be rich to travel well.” – Eugene Fodor
- Let’s wander where the Wi-Fi is weak.
“Don’t tell me how educated you are, tell me how much you traveled.” – Prophet Mohammed
- Better to see something once than to hear about it a thousand times.
- “Travel far enough to meet yourself”. – David Mitchell
- “Actually, the best gift you could have given her was a lifetime of adventures.”- Lewis Carroll (Alice in Wonderland)
- Travitude – (n.) when you start to feel grumpy and sassy cause you to miss traveling.
- “A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.” – Lao Tzu
- Travel is more than seeing sights; It is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, In the ideas of living
- When preparing to travel, lay out all your clothes and all your money. Then take half of your clothes and twice the money.
- Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.
Tripophobia – (n.) The fear of not having any travel trips currently booked.
- I googled my symptoms. Turns out I just need a vacation.
- I wish travel therapy was covered by my health insurance.
- “They say one day you’ll leave this world behind, so live a life you will remember.” – Avicci
- “I haven’t been everywhere, but it is on my list. – Susan Sontag
- “What a the glorious greeting, the sun gives the mountains”. – John Muir
- “Adventure is worthwhile”. – Aesop
- Work Travel Save Repeat
2. Inspirational Travel Quotes
More inspiration quote for travel in this section.
- Never let your fear decide your future.
- Every day may not be good. But there is something good in every day.
- If you want something you never had you have to do something you’ve never done.
- “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S Lewis
- “Make your life a masterpiece; imagine no limitations on what you can be, have or do.” – Brian Tracy
- Look for something positive in each day. Even if some days you have to look a little harder.
- Stars can’t shine without darkness.
“Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory.” – Dr. Seuss
- “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” – Albert Einstein
- People will forget what you said. People will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
- You only fail when you stop trying.
- Go that extra mile.
- The mind is everything that you think you become.
- Success is a journey, not a destination.
- Your dream doesn’t have an expiration date. Take a deep breath and try again.
- It’s going to be hard, but hard doesn’t mean impossible.
Just because my path is different doesn’t mean I’m lost.
- “You don’t always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go, and see what happens.” – Mandy Hale
- There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs.
- You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.
- It is just our darkest moment that we focus on the light.
- A goal should scare you a little but excite you a lot.
- In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: It goes on.
- Mindset is what separates the best from the rest.
- The best view comes after the hardest climb.
- Your potential is endless.
One year = 365 opportunities
- “If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.” – Jim Rohn
- “There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.” – Beverly Sills
- Opportunities don’t happen. You create them.
- Be the reason someones believes in the goodness in people.
- Do what scares you.
- Live your life as an exclamation, not an explanation.
- Treat the janitor with the same respect as the CEO.
- Your life is a result of your choices. If you don’t like your life, it’s time to make some better choices.
- “If you can dream it, you can do it.” – Walt Disney
Sometimes when you’re in a dark place, you tend to think you have been buried; what if you’ve been planted?
- Throw kindness around like confetti.
- Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction ends up being the biggest step of your life. Tiptoe if you must, but take the step.
- Some people will only check on you just to see if you have failed yet. Nope, I’m still winning!
- “If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- The goal is to be rich. Not to look rich.
- The one who falls and gets up is so much stronger than the one who never fell.
- Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and think of what could go right.
“I am not here to change the world. I am changing the world because I am here.” – Lisa Wilson
- “Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny.” – C.S Lewis
- Don’t stop when you’re tired. Stop when you’re done.
- “If you haven’t tried, how will you ever know if there’s any chance?” – Jack Ma
- “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – Joshua Marine
- My biggest fear is being in the same place this time next year.
- There’s only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that’s your own self.
- “Stay away from negative people, they have a problem for every solution.” – Albert Einstein
- Always deliver more than expected.
“Tough times never last, but tough people do.” – Robert H. Schuller
- Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t. You’re probably right.
- Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning to dance in the rain.
- “When you stop chasing the wrong things, you give the right things a chance to catch you.” – Lolly Daskal
- Sometimes we are tested not to show our weaknesses, but to discover our strengths.
- You are your only limit.
- There’s nothing wrong with being a beginner. No one starts at the top.
- Good things take time.
- To live a creative life we must lose the fear of being wrong.
It’s going to be hard, but hard does not mean impossible.
- Do appreciate where you are in your journey. Even if it’s not where you want to be. Every season serves a purpose.
- Do not compare your insides with someone else’s outsides.
- “Be so good they can’t ignore you.” – Steve Martin
- “Your time is limited. So don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” – Steve Jobs
- Be a voice, not an echo.
- A smooth sea never made a skillful sailor.
- “You just can’t beat the person who never gives up.” – Babe Ruth
- Push yourself because nobody is going to do it for you.
- When life gets blurry adjust your focus.
Fall seven, stand up eight.
- No one ever injured their eyesight by looking on the bright side.
- The harder you work for something. The greater you’ll feel when you achieve it.
- Sometimes it takes a good fall to really know where you stand.
- Give yourself some credit. You’ve come pretty far.
- If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.
- ‘”The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain
- Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive.
- Sometimes you have to unfollow people in real life.
“Your legacy is being written by yourself. Make the right decisions.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
- “The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking spaces.” – Will Rogers
- “We only get to play this game one time…one life.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
- When you are the bottom, they laugh about you. When you are on the top, they are jealous. You cannot please everybody, So stop trying and focus.
- “Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.” – Henry Ford
- Don’t limit your challenges. Challenge your limits.
- “Entrepreneurs average 3.8 failures before final success. What sets the successful ones apart is their amazing persistence.” – Lisa M. Amos
- It does not matter how slow you go as long as you do not stop.
- “Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE. The word itself says, “I’M POSSIBLE.” – Audrey Hepburn
- The only place where success comes first before work is in the dictionary.
3. Quotes Traveling with Friends
Get yourself and your friends the best quote tip and amazing travel quotes for Instagram.
- There are friends, there is family, and then there are friends that become family.
- You can pack for every occasion, but a good friend will always be the best thing you could bring!
- Friends that travel together, stay together.
- There is a whole new world out there. Pack your backpack, your best friend, and go.
- Good friends are like stars, you don’t always see them but you know they are there.
- “The only way to have a friend is to be one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “A true friend is someone who is there for you when he’d rather be anywhere else.” – Len Wein
- Always better together.
Sexy pictures. Crazy times. Sisters at heart. Partners in crime.
- With friends, it’s never boring.
- “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, “What? You too? I thought I was the only one.” – C.S Lewis
- Two friends on a perfect day.
- “A true friend is someone who thinks you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly crack.” – Bernard Meltzer
- Relation of friendship is greater than the relation of blood.
- A good friend knows all your stories. A best friend helped you write to them.
- 1 universe, 9 planets, 204 countries, 809 islands, 7 seas. And I had the privilege of meeting you.
- “A tree is known y its fruit; a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost; he who sows courtesy reaps friendship. And he who plants kindness gathers love.” – St. Basil
- Best friends are like diamonds, precious and rare. False friends are like leaves, found everywhere.
- The alphabet begins with ABC, numbers begin with 123, music begins with do-re-mi, and friendship begins with you and me.
- True friendship is not about being not separated. It is being separated and nothing changes.
- A journey is best measured in friends, rather in miles.
Everyone needs a friend who will call, and say “Get dressed, we’re going on an adventure.”
- Having a best friend is like having your own little corner of the world to escape to.
- Friendship is a simple recipe: 1 cup of caring, 1 cup of sharing, 2 cups of insanity.
- Best friends are people you can do anything & nothing with and still have the best time.
- Friends show you times get better.
- “Friendship is a plant of slow growth and must undergo and withstand the shocks of adversity before it is entitled to the appellation.” – George Washington
- Friends are the therapists you can drink with.
- The language of friendship is not words but meanings.
- Friends don’t let you do stupid things… alone!
- “Plant a seed of friendship, reap a bouquet of happiness.” – Lois L. Kaufman
“Love is temporary but friends are forever.” – Kelly Wheeler
- “Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “A friendship founded on business is better than a business founded on friendship.” – John D. Rockefeller
- The strong bond of friendship is not always a balanced equation; friendship is not always about giving and taking in equal shares. Instead, friendship is grounded in a feeling that you know exactly who will be there for you when you need something, no matter what or when.
- Best Friends – they know how crazy you are, yet they are okay to be with you in public.
- A good friend would bail you out of jail, but your best friend would be the one sitting next to you saying, “damn that was awesome”.
- Side by side or miles apart, real friends are always close to the heart.
- I am thankful for the nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family, and dreams that turned into reality.
- Friends pop out of nowhere and make your life great.
A friend is someone you can call up in the middle of the night to go for an adventure.
- Though miles may lie between, we are never apart. For friendship doesn’t count miles it’s measured by the heart.
- Friends cheer you up with their horrible sense of humor.
- If you hurt my friend I can make your death look like an accident.
- Friends remind you of your strength.
- Good times + crazy friends = Amazing moments
- Friends never say “goodbye”. They simply say “see you again”.
- Making a million friends is not a miracle. The miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when millions are against you.
- Friends are like bras close to your heart and there for support.
Read more inspiring and cool travel quotes for friends here.
4. Funny Travel Quotes
We all need a good laugh. Here are funny travel quotes and quotes about Instagram here. You will find funny love quotes here as well.
- I am not lazy, I am just on save energy mode.
- After Tuesdays, even the calendar goes WTF.
- The fridge is a clear example that what matters is on the inside.
- That awkward moment when you’re wearing Nike’s and you can’t do it.
- During the day I didn’t believe in ghosts. At night I become a bit more open-minded.
- I made a huge list for today. I just can’t figure out who’s going to do it.
- Please God, if you can’t make me thin, make my friends fat.
- I need a six-month vacation. Twice a year.
This too shall pass. It might pass like a kidney stone, but it will pass.
- Maybe if we tell people the brain is an app, they’ll start using it.
- I google my symptoms. Turns out I needed a vacation.
- Run like you stole something.
- It’s bad manners to keep a vacation waiting.
- I love my job when I’m on vacation.
- I’m a travel addict on the road to recovery. Just kidding! I’m on the road to the airport.
- A thief broke into my house last night. He started searching for money so I woke up and search with him.
- The more you weigh the harder you are to kidnap. Stay safe, eat cake.
- I finally realized that people are prisoners of their phones. That’s why it’s called a “Cell” Phone.
- On Mercury, a day lasts 1,408 hours. Just like every Monday does on earth.
You can’t buy happiness but you can buy a plane ticket and that’s kind of the same thing.
- Stop worrying about the world ending today. It’s already tomorrow in Australia.
- If you look like your passport picture, you probably need a trip.
- I don’t give a ship!
- There should be sympathy cards for having to go back to work after vacation.
- I asked to switch seats on a plane because I was sitting next to a crying baby. Apparently that isn’t allowed if the baby is yours.
- Me: I want to travel more. Bank Account: Like, to the park?
- I haven’t worn these pants since I bought them. I should definitely pack them for my 3 days trip just in case.
Life is short. Call in sick and book that last-minute flight.
- When you’re trying to save money for a house, but end up with a one-way ticket to some tropical island.
- My boss told me to have a good day, so I went on a vacation.
- Life is much easier when Apple and Blackberry were just fruits.
- The best things in life will either make you fat, drunk or pregnant.
- Why do they call it beauty rest when you wake up looking terrible
- If Cinderella’s shoe fit perfectly, why did it fall off in the first place?
- Me: I’m finally happy.
Life: Lol, wait a sec.
- In bed, it’s 6 AM. You close your eyes for 5 minutes, it’s 7:45.
At work, it’s 1:30. You close your eyes for 5 minutes, it’s 1:31.
I think something’s missing in my life. Like 2-3 million dollars.
- Can we just skip to the part of my life where I travel the world?
- I wish travel therapy was covered by my health insurance.
- Overpacked. It’s why suitcases have wheels now.
- I stopped fighting my inner demons. We’re on the same side now.
- Don’t study me, you won’t graduate.
- Did you know “DIET” stands for: Did I Eat That?
- I hate when people see me at the supermarket and they are like “Hey, what are you doing here?” And I’m just like, “Oh you know hunting elephants.”
- Rabbits jump and they live for 8 years. Dogs run and they live for 15 years. Turtles do nothing and live for 150 years. Lesson learned.
Well, well, well. Look what finally decided to show up. Hello Friday!
- Some people are like clouds. When they disappear, it’s a beautiful day.
- There should be a holiday dedicated to all the brave people who show up to work on Mondays.
- Wine is always the answer. What was the question again?
- You never know what you have until… you clean your room.
- My teacher pointed to me with his ruler and said: “At the end of this ruler there is an idiot!” I got detention after asking which end!
- Sometimes I pretend to be normal. But that gets boring really fast. So I go back to being normal!
- How do I feel without coffee? Depresso!
- “I crossed a time zone and I feel younger already. If I keep traveling west, I can become immortal.” – Jarod Kintz
- Don’t worry about getting older. You still get to do stupid things, only slower.
5. Best Love Quotes
Aside from love being our inspiration, see more love quotes with travel in this part of the article.
- In a sea of people, my eyes will always be searching for you.
- Everybody has an addiction, mine just happens to be you.
- If I had a flower for every time I think of you, I could walk in my garden forever.
- Can I borrow a kiss? I promise I’ll give it back.
- There is no better feeling than being loved.
- I had never been at peace with my own until I saw it in your eyes.
- “We accept the love we think we deserve.” – Stephen Chbosky
What’s the best thing that ever happened to me? YOU.
- We are a team: Whatever you lack, I got you.
- Nobody is perfect until you fall in love with them.
- You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean, and the beat in my heart.
- And suddenly all the love songs were about you.
- Love is not having to hold your farts in anymore.
- I still fall for you every day.
- Our life together is one for the history books.
- I only want two things in this world. I want you. And I want us.
- One of the best travel tips is to never go on trips with anyone you do not love.
“So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s gonna be really hard. We’re gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day.” – The Notebook
- “No one ever fell in love without being a little bit brave.” – Mario Tomasello
- I’m wearing the smile you gave me.
- You have no idea how fast my heart races when I see you.
- I like it when you smile. But I love it when I’m the reason.
- Love is not about how many days, months, or years you have been together. Love is about how much you love each other every single day.
- Your heart knows the way. Run in that direction.
- Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive.
- I saw that you were perfect and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.
- Remember, we all stumble, every one of us. That’s why it’s a comfort to go hand in hand.
- I wonder how many people don’t get the one they want but end up with the one they’re supposed to be with.
Home is wherever I’m with you.
- If it is real, it will never be over.
- I choose you. And I’ll choose you, over and over and over. Without pause, without doubt, in a heartbeat. I’ll keep choosing you.
- When we are together, nothing else matters.
- The real power of a man is in the size of the smile of the woman sitting next to him.
- Love isn’t when there are no fights in a relationship. Love is when once the fight ends, love is still there.
- A successful relationship requires falling in love multiple times, but always with the same person.
- I’ve never been so scared of losing something in my entire life, then again nothing in my life has ever meant as much to me as you do.
- When I’m with you, hours feel like seconds. When we’re apart, days feel like years.
Sometimes I look at you and I wonder how I got to be so damn lucky.
- I made a wish and you came true.
- The couples that are meant to be, are the ones who go through everything that is meant to tear them apart and come out even stronger.
- You’re one of those people who make my life better just by being in it.
- You don’t find love, love finds you. It’s got a little bit to do with destiny, fate, and what’s written in the stars.
- I can watch you all day and never get bored.
- Love doesn’t need to be perfect. It just needs to be true.
- Being someone’s first love is great. But to be their last is priceless.
- “What’s the difference?” I asked him. “Between the love of your life, and your soulmate?” One is a choice, and one is not.
- Love says: I’ve seen the ugly parts and I’m staying.
6. Famous Travel Quotes
As the name suggests, discover more famous quotation on travel here.
- “If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.” – African Proverb
- “Live life with no excuses; travel with no regret.” – Oscar Wilde
- “A mind stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions.” – Oliver Wendell
- “Traveling tends to magnify all human emotions.” – Peter Hoeg
- “Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.” – Jerry Seinfield
- “I’m in love with cities I’ve never been to and people I’ve never met.” – Melody Truong
- “Nothing lasts forever, except the day before you start your vacation.” – Gayland Anderson
“The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.” – Merced Proust
- “I have found out that there ain’t a no surer way to find whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them.” – Mark Twain
- “All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware.” – Martin Buber
- “Never hesitate to go far away, beyond all seas, all frontiers, all countries, all beliefs.” – Amin Maalouf
- “Great things are done when men and mountains meet.” – William Blake
- “I learned a long time ago that trying to micromanage the perfect vacation is always a disaster. That leads to terrible times.” – Anthony Bourdain
- “It’s a funny thing about coming home. Looks the same, smells the same, feels the same. You realize that has changed is you.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “People don’t take trips. Trips take people.” – John Steinbeck
- “Travel isn’t always pretty. It isn’t always comfortable. Sometimes it hurts, it even breaks your heart. But that’s okay. The journey changes you; it should change you. It leaves marks on your memory, on your consciousness, on your heart, and your body. You take something with you. Hopefully, you leave something good behind.”– Anthony Bourdain
- “Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and enjoy the journey”. – Baba Hoffman
“A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.” – Lao Tzu
- “Blessed are curious for they shall have adventures”. – Lovelle Drachman
- “No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old familiar pillow”. – Lin Yutang
- “To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries”. – Aldous Huxley
- “If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try.”– Seth Godin
- “Good company in a journey makes the way seem shorter.”– Izaak Walton
- “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.” – Neale Donald Walsch
- “I choose to collect memories instead of things.” – Elena Leron
- “Travel opens your heart, broadens your mind, and fills your life with stories to tell.” – Paula Bendfeldt
“There’s a whole world out there, right outside your window. You’d be a fool to miss it.” – Charlotte Eriksson
- “We wander for distraction, but we travel for fulfillment”. – Hilaire Belloc
- “One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things”. – Henry Miller
- “If you think adventure is dangerous, Try routine, it’s lethal”. – Paul Coelho
- “I travel not to go anywhere but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The great affair is to move”. – Robert Louis Stevenson
- “Not all those who wander are lost” – J.R.R. Tolkien
“Don’t tell me the sky’s the limit when there are footprints on the moon.” – Paul Brandt
- “Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting! So… get on your way. ” – Dr. Seuss
- “A wise traveler never despises his own country.” – Carlo Goldoni
- “A traveler without observation is a bird without wings.” – Mosiah Eddin Saadi
- “Don’t tell me the sky’s the limit when there are footprints on the moon.” – Paul Brandt
You can discover more of the best adventure quotes perfect for your Instagram or WhatsApp in this article.
7. Live Life Adventure Quotes
We all live one life, so live life the best way you can. Find out more inspirational quote for travel as you read in this chapter.
- Trippin’ on skies, sippin’ waterfalls
- If happiness is the goal – and it should be, then adventures should be a priority.
- I love the places that make you realize how tiny you and your problems are.
- Oh darling, let’s be adventurers!
- Work. Save. Travel. Repeat.
- All good things are wild and free.
- Life is an adventure. Not a package tour.
Make every day an adventure.
- “Live life to the fullest and be positive.” – Matt Cameron
- “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people just exist.” – Oscar Wilde
- “The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.” – Oprah Winfrey
- Then one day, when you least expect it, the great adventure finds you.
- “If happiness is the goal and it should be then adventures should be the top priority.” – Richard Branson
- We had no idea we were creating memories. We thought we were just having fun.
- Climb the mountain, not so the world can see you, but so you can see the world.
- Do more of what lights your soul on fire.
Don’t ask for security. Ask for adventure.
- Sometimes you just need the adventure to cleanse the bitter taste of life from your soul.
- Jobs fill your pockets. But adventures fill your soul.
- “We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.” – Oscar Wilde
- I hope you don’t stop seeing the world. Even when your eyes are closed.
- The dream is free, the hustle is sold separately.
- As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was about to happen.
- It feels good to be lost in the right direction.
- “Wherever you go becomes a part of you somehow.” – Anita Desai
8. Why Do We Travel Quotes
This is a great question. We love to travel. But why do we travel? Learn more reasons to travel the world quotes here.
Or you can also check out this cool article on the BEST TRAVEL QUOTES to find out more why you travel.
- We travel not to escape life but for life not to escape us.
- In the end, we only regret the chances we didn’t take.
- “I would rather own a little and see the world than to own the world and see a little.” – Alexander Sattler
- “It doesn’t matter where you are. You are nowhere compared to where you can go.” – Bob Proctor
- I don’t care how long it takes me, but I’m going somewhere beautiful.
- “Travel brings power and love to your life.” – Rumi
- “We travel, some of us forever, to seek other places, other lives, other souls.” – Anais Nin
- “Travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living.” – Miriam Beard
- “And then there is the most dangerous risk of all – the risk of spending your life not doing what you want on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later.” – Randy Komisar
“People forget years and remember moments.” – Ann Beattie
- “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” – Mae West
- You must be the change you want to see in the world.
- When was the last time you did something for the first time?
- “We travel for romance, we travel for adventure, and we travel to be lost.” – Ray Bradbury
- “You can’t control the past, but you can control where you go next.” – Kristen Hubbard
- We have nothing to lose and a world to see.
- Travel is the best way to get lost and be found at the same time.
- You can’t stop the waves but you can learn to surf.
- Some beautiful paths can’t be discovered without getting lost.
9. Happiness is Travel Quotes
Happiness is always a choice. So choose to be happy. Here are more travel quotes.
And since funny things can also make us happy, have a good laugh at this article we have made about funny travel quotes.
- Happiness is a place between too much and too little.
- “Happiness is a direction, not a place.” – Sydney J. Harris
- “If you want to be happy, be.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss
- What we all want in life, to travel, fall in love, and be happy.
- Do more things that make you forget to check your phone.
- “There is no way to happiness – happiness is the way.”
Just try to be happy. The trend never goes out of style.
- “No medicine cures what happiness cannot.” – Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- “Whoever is happy will make others happy too.” – Anne Frank
- “For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Happiness is letting go of what you think your life is supposed to look like.
- The best way to multiply happiness is to share it.
- Happiness is enjoying the little things in life.
- Life is so much better when you’re laughing.
- Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design in the present.
- To love is to find your happiness in the happiness of others.
“Happiness is an inside job. Don’t assign anyone else that much power over your life.” – Mandy Hale
- “Don’t waste a minute not being happy. If one door closes, run to the next door or break down a door.” – Brook Shields
- Happiness is not having what you want. It is wanting what you have.
- The first recipe for happiness is to avoid too lengthy meditation on the past.
- You should make yourself happy, that by looking at you, other people become happy.”
- “Everyone wants to live on the top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you’re climbing it.
- A smile can mean a thousand words, but it can also hide a thousand problems.
- We not only need to work happy, but we also need to work at being happy.
- I adventure, I love to travel.
Being happy doesn’t mean everything is perfect. It means you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.
- You deserve to be happy. You deserve to live a life you are excited about. Don’t let others make you forget that.
- The key to being happy is knowing you have the power to choose what to accept and what to let go.
- I got nothing today but smile.
- Two things prevent us from happiness; living in the past and observing others.
- “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Ups and downs. Victories and defeats. Sadness and happiness. That’s the best kind of life.” – Maxime Lagace
- “Happiness comes from peace. Peace comes from indifference.” – Naval Ravikant
- “If your happiness depends on what somebody else does, I guess I do have a problem.” – Richard Bach
- You make me happy and that’s all that matters.
- Make today so awesome and happy so yesterday gets jealous.
10. Short Travel Quotes
Simple is best and short are simple. Spot your next short love quotes on travel and quotes from Instagram in this section.
- Travel is recess and we need it.
- Veni Vini Amari. We came, we saw, we loved it.
- Escape the ordinary.
- Travel with no regrets.
- The best journey takes you home.
- Time is short. Take the time to travel.
- Life is short and the world is wide.
“Oh, the places you’ll go.” – Dr. Seuss
- “To travel is to live.” – Hans Christian Andersen
- “I read, I travel, I become.” –
- Sometimes, a girl just needs wide-open spaces.
- “It is not down to any map; true places never are.” – Herman Melville
- We all deserve a little wanderlust.
- There is still so much to see.
- Where there is love there is life.
- Trave does the heart good.
Do more than just exist.
- “Paris is always a good idea.” – Audrey Hepburn
- It’s a big world out there. Explore.
- Enjoy the moment.
- Live your life by a compass, not a clock.
- Travel is my therapy.
- Jetlag is for amateurs.
- The world is too big to tell just one story.
- Up in the clouds on my way to unknown things.
Only dead fish go with the flow.
- Adventures are forever.
- Let’s find some beautiful place to get lost.
- Travel, because the money returns, time doesn’t.
- I’m going to see the world.
- EXPLORE. Explore, Embrace, Learn, Live.
- Be the girl who decided to for it.
- Eat well. Travel often.
- Saltwater cures all wounds.
Take me with you!
- Great things never came from comfort zones.
- I’ll run away with you.
- “The journey not the arrival matters.” – T.S Eliot
- Palm trees and ocean breeze
- Let your memory be your travel bag.
- Two of the greatest gifts we can give our children are roots and wings.
- All you need is love and a passport.
- Don’t wait. Life goes faster than you think.
- Let’s spend our lives chasing sunsets.
My heart was made to travel.
- Explore the unseen. Adventure awaits.
- “The life you have led doesn’t need to be the only life you have.” – Anna Quindlen
- The biggest risk in life is not taking one.
- Let’s go somewhere the sun kisses the ocean.
- When in doubt, travel.
- Focus on the good.
- “Don’t live the same year 75 times and call it life.” – Robin Sharma
- Go and see all you possibly can.
- Feel the fear and do it anyway.
While some may want short quotes or captions, why not try travel songs? Check out the best travel songs for 2020 in this link.
11. Family Travel Quotes
The best way to spend a trip is to spend it with family. Explore more travel quotes inspirational for the family here.
- Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
- The family that travels together, stays together.
- Memories made together lasts a lifetime.
- The greatest legacy we can leave our children is happy memories.
- In the end, kids won’t remember that fancy toy you bought them, they will remember the time you spent with them.
- “In life, it’s not where you go – it’s who you travel with.” – Charles Schulz
- “We do not remember the days; we remember moments.” – Cesare Pavese
Having kids is a reason to travel, never a reason to stop.
- Travel is not a reward for working, it’s education for living.
- We should live every day like it is a holiday, being thankful and spending time with family, and looking hopefully to the future.
- “Two of the greatest gifts we can give our children are roots and wings.” Hodding Carter
- It’s not what we have in life, but who we have in our life that matters.
- No road is long with good company.
- It is never too early to begin exploring the world.
- “My ideal travel companions are my family.” – Pharrell Williams
- Build traditions of family vacations and trips and outings. These memories will never be forgotten by your children.
- “You will never look back in your life and think, I spent too much time with my kids.” – Kimberly Mcleod
- “Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our children.” – Charles R. Swindoll
“There are no perfect parents and there are no perfect children, but there are plenty of perfect moments along the way” – Dave Willis
- “What child has not traveled by spinning the globe” – Anon
- “When you travel with children you are giving them something that can never be taken away. Experience, exposure, and a way of life.” – Pamela T. Chandler
- Don’t just tell your children about the world. Show them.
- “There are two classes of travel: first class and with children.” – Robert Benchley
- On a journey with your child, take every moment to enjoy the ride.
- Like anything else in my life, you and the family need to unplug every once in a while. Go. Travel. Enjoy one another.
- The most precious jewels you’ll ever have around your neck are the arms of your children.
- If you can repair a child, you don’t have to spend years repairing an adult.
“To be in your children’s memories tomorrow, you have to be in their lives today.” – Barbara Johnson
- “In the end, I am the only one who can give my children a happy mother who loves life.” – Jane Wolsey
- For the holidays: the rich’s kids travel the world; the poor’s kids roam around their grandparent’s yard.
- “While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.” – Angela Schwindt
- I want my wife and children to travel always with me and share good things and bad things. That’s what the family is for. – Marcello Giordani
- “Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all.” – Aristotle
Holidays with a young child isn’t about the holiday, it’s about making memories.
- “Adults are obsolete children.” – Dr. Seuss
- “The soul begins to travel when the child begins to think.” – Agnes Reppler
- “Nobody can do for little children what grandparents do. Grandparents sort of sprinkle stardust over the lives of little children.” – Alex Haley
Summery inspiring Travel quotes
I hope you enjoyed reading and discovering all the quotes we have compiled all for you.
We have tried our best to include almost everything on travel such as life is travel quotes, travel is fun quotes, travel is love quotes, why we travel quotes, travel is therapy quotes including travel quotes Pinterest and so much more.
You can add these amazing photos on your WhatsApp status as well. And you can find more cool quotes and captions perfect for your WhatsApp status here.
We have many more quotes for your photos and Instagram:
- funny quotes for your Instagram bio
- cool and funny Instagram quotes
- best Instagram captions to copy-paste on your profile
- songs about traveling and adventure
– – –