Every fantastic Insta-photo needs an awesome Instagram caption. This can be funny, short, odd, weird, coo, awesome, even savage. For every photo on Instagram, there is a story to tell. It makes a big difference if you are sharing a couple’s photo, one for friends, group photos, a selfie, landscape, you name it.
Find more cool Instagram caption ideas here.
Update: Brand new guide 2020 to Instagram captions for copy-and-paste.
This is your overview of the best and coolest social media captions ideas. You can just copy and paste them below your photo.
What will you find in this compilation? Good captions for Instagram.
Index – Jump to your fav:
- Funny quotes for your captions
- Short Instagram Captions
- Instagram captions Lyrics
- Instagram captions for Travel and Backpacking
- Captions for Friends
- Entrepreneur and Business Instagram Captions
- Captions for Girls and Boys
- Motivational Instagram Captions
- Quotes for Success
- Instagram Captions for Couples
- Captions for Best Friends
- Instagram Captions about Food & Drinks
- Captions for Group Photo
- Party Instagram Captions
- Captions for Instagram Selfie with friends
- Sassy Instagram Captions
- Questions for your Instagram Quote
- Instagram Captions for photos with Pets
- Birthday captions for your friends
- Great Instagram captions for Christmas
- Instagram Captions for Winter
- Ideas for Instagram Captions for Summer
- Captions for your Beach Photos
- Fitness Instagram Captions
- Inspirational Quotes to Copy and Paste
What is an Instagram Caption?
This is the text you publish below your photo.
What to put in Instagram captions?
This can be short, funny, everything you want. What to write depends on you. This section, the caption, has a limit of more than 1000 words – that is a lot of space to add some stuff.
Why Instagram captions are important?
Having a cool text will bring attraction to your photos and your social profile will gain popularity (that means more followers, likes, comments…).
How long should Instagram captions be?
They can be as short or long as you want, don’t let the pressure ruin your fun on that social media channel! Nevertheless, long captions or funny inscriptions seem to bring more engaged people.
Besides the catchy text that we will give you a hand for, you can also tag your friends with “@”. When typing @, Instagram shows a drop-down list of potential people you can tag. Start typing your buddies name and it will pop up. In addition, tag him or her by clicking on the name.
After the cool caption and tagging, you can include as well so-called hashtags.
For instance: #instagramcaption #funnytext.
Use popular hashtags that describe the photo you are about to share. Why?
This way you will increase your likes. That is how clever Instagram gurus appears on the featured page.
Above all, the more people can find your photos, the more likely it is someone likes it.
Simple as that.
For more FAQs about Instagram, just scroll until the end of the article.
1. Funny Captions for your Instagram feed
Here you have fun Instagram captions that will make your friends and followers laugh. Let’s start receiving LoL messages!
- Enjoy at least one sunset per day! – Modern Family
- They say don’t try this at home… so I went to my friend’s home!
- My bed is a magical place I suddenly remember everything I had to do.
- Friday, my second favorite F word.
- Wine + dinner = winner
- I don’t care what people think of me. Mosquitos find me attractive!
- Stomach: I will now demonstrate a blue whale’s mating call.
- If there would be an award for being lazy, I would send someone to pick it up for me.
- They say: Do what you love and the money will come to you. Just ordered pizza, now I am waiting…
- If you are funny, you are automatically 75% more probable that we are friends. You know, many things change and fade, but sarcasm is forever.
- I don’t give a ship!
Find even more hilarious jokes to put under your photo. Here are 327 funny captions for WhatsApp and Instagram.
- For me, math class is like watching a foreign movie without subtitles.
- Maybe if we tell people the brain is an app, they will start using it.
- When nothing goes right, go left.
- A cop pulled me over and told me “Papers”, so I said “Scissors, I win!” and drove off.
- Mom: Why is everything on the floor? Me: Gravity!
- Sure, I do marathons. On Netflix.
- Did it for the memories – totally worth it!
- I followed a diet but it didn’t follow me back, so I unfollowed it.
- When Jessica Biel becomes pregnant, I hope she names her child “Mo”.
- Dear sleep: thanks for trying, but you can’t beat surfing the net.
- I don’t think inside the box and I don’t think outside the box… I don’t even know where the box is.
- Do I run? Yes… Out of time, patience and money.
- There’s no “we” in fries.
- Lies I tell myself: Just one more cookie. Just one more movie. Just one more minute. Yet… I wouldn’t call them lies!
- I like hashtags because they look like waffles.
- ETC. End of Thinking Capacity.
- I’m here just to avoid friends on Instagram.
- Be a cupcake in a world of muffins.
- I know the voices in my head aren’t real… but sometimes their ideas are just absolutely awesome!
- Today is a good day for cake.
- When I wanna Ice cream, ICE cream it
- Going to bed early. Not going to a party. Not leaving my house. My childhood punishments have become my adult goals.
2. Short Quotes for Instagram
Make it simple, make it short!
- I don’t know what’s tighter, our jeans or our friendship.
- Be happy, it drives people crazy.
- No one will ever be as entertained by us as us.
- Chocolate doesn’t ask silly questions, chocolate understands – just like best friends!
- Another fine day ruined by responsibilities…
- I put the “Pro” in procrastinate.
- Today is one of those days that even my coffee needs a coffee.
- You never know what you have until you have cleaned your house.
- Fear is stupid. So are regrets.
- Create your own sunshine.
- Life is simple. It’s just not easy.
- Start somewhere.
- If you were looking for a sign, here it is.
- Better an Oooops, than a what if.
- Life is too short for bad vibes.
- The world is changed by your example, not your opinion.
- We travel, some of us forever, to seek other places, other lives, other souls.
- Remember that happiness is a way of travel – not a destination.
3. Inspirational captions from lyrics
While hearing the music you can also find many messages for your Insta-family. Firstly put on your favorite music and secondly start taking all those lyrics that you love.
Don’t wanna make the effort? We collected some lyrics so you can use them:
- I’d like to stay here for a while and go wild – Maïa Vidal – Our Place
- You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one. – John Lennon, Imagine
- “Don’t criticize what you can’t understand.” ― Bob Dylan
- We are the world, we are the children! – Michael Jackson
- “funny how a beautiful song could tell such a sad story” – Sarah Dessen, Lock and Key
- Be young, be dope, be proud. – Lana Del Rey, American
- “The story of life is quicker than the wink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye…until we meet again” ― Jimi Hendrix
- “Take my hand and we’ll make it – I swear”― Jon Bon Jovi, Best of Bon Jovi
- I want to be your rhythm – Despacito
- “Every little thing is gonna be alright!” – Bob Marley
- “All you need is love.” ― John Lennon
- “I’m a survivor, I’m not gonna give up, I’m not gonna, stop I’m gonna work harder.” – Destiny’s Child “Survivor”
- “Work it, make it, do it, makes us: harder, better, faster, stronger” – Daft Punk “Harder, Better, Faster”
- I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m on my way.
- All I really need is a passport.
- My passport gets me into trouble and out of trouble.
- If this politician or the other one wins the election, I am out of here. I don’t care about politics actually, I just want to travel.
You can also find more songs about traveling and adventure here that are perfect for your road trip songs.
4. Travel Instagram captions
When it comes to travel, Instagram a HUGE gold mine. It is awesome to find inspiration for destinations to travel.
Further, it is wonderful to get inspired to take your own photos. Even a handy guide if you want to.
Here is a list of awesome travel quotes you can use to underline your #wanderlust photos:
- If traveling was free, you would never see me again.
- I got 99 problems, traveling is not one of them.
- I need 6 months of vacation twice a year.
- Work hard, travel harder.
- Backpacking is the money spent on education.
Want more? Then read 603 best travel quotes of all time (easy copy-and-paste)
- Great things never came from comfort zones.
- People don’t take trips, trips take people.
- Wander often, wonder always.
- I’ve got a bad case of wanderlust.
- We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.
- The life you have led doesn’t need to be the only life you have.
- DO what you love and you will never be late.
- Catch flights, not feelings.
- “Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow mindedness., and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts.” – Mark Twain
Another great way to find cute Instagram captions is a simple search for travel quotes.
Read: 101 funny travel quotes
Want even more? Then read these 177 travel Instagram captions – for backpacking!
5. Instagram captions for (best) friends
Yes, I know you wanna impress your friends also on social media. Here you have funny Instagram captions for friends (old and new):
- I don’t know what’s tighter, our jeans or our friendship.
- You simply cannot do epic things with boring people
- Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.
- Friends that travel together stay together.
- No friendship is an accident.
- We will be the old ladies causing trouble in the nursing homes
- True friendship is never serene. My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.
- The great thing about new friends is that they bring new energy to your soul.
- A good friend wants to hear your stories. Your best friends are there to live with you!
- Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.
- Let me tell you about my best friend.
- What a legend
- Friends are family.
- If you know, you know
- We’ll be friends forever because you already know too much
6. Entrepreneur Instagram Captions
So you want a cool entrepreneur and business caption? There are almost endless quotes we could list here.
Here are our favorite entrepreneur quotes for you to copy and paste under your photo.
- Always push yourself.
- Push yourself, no one else is going to do it for you.
- Do not give up just because it got hard.
- If it would be easy, everybody would do it.
- Waking up early is so important, it gives you the opportunity to get ahead of everyone else.
- Escape the Ordinary.
- Be anything but predictable.
And since we’re talking about friendship, why not have a good read about these travel quotes for friends that can inspire you.
7. Instagram captions for girls and boys
We all want captions, come on! Here you have more:
- I don’t need a hairstylist, my pillow gives me a new hairstyle every morning.
- Life is too short for boring hair.
- When people ask me what is more important, food or love, I don’t answer because I’m eating.
- Stay strong. Make them wonder why you are still smiling.
- Never be afraid of what you are going for.
- Boys/ Girls are like parking spaces. All the good ones are taken.
- If sleep is important, why does school start so early?!
- I have never seen elegance go out of style.
- You and me, we are like a small gang!
- 3 Things I learned in school: Texting without looking, sleeping without getting caught and team-work on tests.
8. Instagram Captions for pictures that motivate
Motivation is also important in life, and sometimes we feel like we are not motivated enough. Wanna fire up your day? Here you have some motivational quotes you can use:
- Don’t stop when you are tired. Stop when you are done!
- “Get up, stand up! Don’t give up the fight!” – Bob Marley “Get Up Stand Up”
- Wish for it. I hope for it. Dream for it. But by all means: DO IT!
- Stay positive. Attitude is everything.
- Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.
- But if you close your eyes, does it almost feel like nothing’s changed at all? – Bastille, Pompeii
- Only you can change your life. Nobody else can do it for.
- If it would be easy, everybody could do it!
- Just reading quotes on Instagram you won’t make it. You have to put the hard work.
- It is hard to fail completely when you are aiming for something big.
- If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be.
- Life is short. Do stuff that matters.
- Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and enjoy the journey.
- Tomorrow is a day that never arrives.
- Tomorrow is a lovely excuse, isn’t it?!
- When you tell me “I can’t”, all I hear is blah blah.
- I feel like making dreams come true.
9. Quotes for Success for your Instagram
Success and being successful never comes easy. Here are a few inspirational quotations you can use.
Adapt them to your own style. You can also copy-and-paste:
- Success is a long road.
- Success is standing up one more time than you got knocked over.
- You only fail when you stop trying.
- Rome was not built in one day.
- Decide. Commit. Succeed.
- It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
- Risking is better than regretting.
- Be a good person. But don’t waste time trying to prove it.
- What is a success?
- Liking yourself is a rebellious act.
- I never lose. I win or I learn.
- Life does not get easier. You just get stronger.
- One day you will thank yourself for not giving up.
- Tomorrow will never come. Do It. Now.
10. Instagram captions for couples
Love is in the air. Couples always love to share their love on Instagram – although it’s more important to share it in person, obviously.
Yet, the #couplestravel movement is huge and there is a lot of romantic Instagram photo captions for travel. Here are some ideas for you:
- Love is friendship set on fire. In a good way…
- You take me out of my comfort zone without making it uncomfortable.
- Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze.
- I am a romantic fool, no doubt about that.
- You make me happy in a way no one else can.
- You are not only my partner, but you are also my best friend, my partner in crime…
- I want you today, tomorrow, next week, next year and for the rest of my life.
- Only with you, it’s special.
- You’re the avocado to my toast. And I love Avocados!
- If someone cares about you, you won’t ever have to wonder how they feel, they’ll constantly remind you.
- I love you more than chocolate.
- When you look at me, when you think of me, I am in paradise.
- The world is a book. Wanna read it together?
- My favorite part of the day is going to bed with you and to wake up next to you.
- I still remember our first kiss.
- I love you more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.
- Your flaws are perfect for the heart that’s meant to love you.
- Together is my favorite place!
- A beautiful woman delights the eye; a wise woman, the understanding; a pure one, the soul.
- With you, it’s twice the fun and half the trouble.
- There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.
- I want to be with you until my last page.
- I think you are suffering from a lack of vitamin me.
- My best love was chocolate. Then you came around.
- You are my today. And all of my tomorrows.
- “I love you. You annoy me more than I ever thought possible, but… I want to spend every irritating minute with you.”
Another way to find more love quotes is by keeping an eye on romantic songs. Even some singers you won’t hear regularly have fun or deep love messages.
You will find some romantic quotes like:
- “I love you just the way you are.” — from Just the Way You Are, (Billy Joel).
- “You are my sunrise on the darkest day.” — from Despacito, (Luis Fonsi, Daddy Yankee, and Justin Bieber).
- “We can go anywhere we want. Drive down to the coast, jump in the sea, just take my hand and come with me.” — from Eastside (Benny Blanco, Halsey and Khalid).
- “The scars of your love remind me of us. They keep me thinking that we almost had it all” from — Rolling In The Deep (Adele).
- “I wanna live with you even when we’re ghosts.” — from Say You Won’t Let Go (James Arthur).
- “Don’t wanna know another kiss. No other name falling off my lips.” — from I’ll Never Love Again (Lady Gaga).
- “And suddenly you’re all I need, the reason why I smile.” — from Smile (Avril Lavigne).
- “Let’s love like there are no goodbyes.” — from No Goodbyes (Dua Lipa).
- “Your lipstick stain is a work of art, I got your name tattooed in an arrow heart.” — from She Looks So Perfect (5 Seconds of Summer).
- “You are the best thing, that’s ever been mine.” — from Mine (Taylor Swift).
- “It felt like summer when I kissed you in the rain.” — from Is That Alright? (Lady Gaga).
- “When you say you love me, know I love you more.” — from Adore You (Miley Cyrus).
- “I’m in love with you and all these little things.” — from Little Things (One Direction ).
- “You’re stuck in my head and I can’t get you out of it.” — from Back To You (Selena Gomez).
- “Everyone comes with scars, but you can love them away.” — from No Way (Fifth Harmony).
- “My dreams running into your dreams. It’s as if we wished on the same star.” — from On Purpose (Sabrina Carpenter).
- “Let me tell you a story about a girl and a boy. He fell in love with his best friend, when she’s around he feels nothing but joy.” — from “Fall” (Justin Bieber).
- “Treat me soft but touch me cruel. I want to teach you things you never knew” — from I miss you (Adele).
- “I’d like to stay here for a while and go wild” — from Our Place (Maïa Vidal).
11. Best friend captions to put under your picture
Your photo with your best friends deserves a great caption. Do not settle for anything less. Here are our ideas of cool captions for your pictures:
- Friends buy you food. Best friends eat your food.
- There is nothing better than a good friend, except for a good friend with chocolate.
- Friends don’t let you do stupid things…alone!
- All you need is someone that joins in on your weirdness.
- Normal? Normal is only the people you do not know well enough.
- Friendship is essentially a partnership.
- In my friends, I find my second half.
- Best Friends. They know how crazy you are, yet they are okay to be with you in public.
- Friends make this world beautiful.
- True friends never apart. Maybe in distance, but never in heart.
- Hard times will always reveal true friends.
- Making new friends should not mean to lose old ones.
- Friends are the most important ingredients in the recipe of life.
- Our friends are the family we chose.
- Studying means 10% reading and 90% complaining to your friends that you have to study.
- The greatest medicine is a true friend.
- Friendship: When a friend calls you in the middle of the night to tell you “Get ready, I will pick you up in 30 minutes!”, and you only reply “done!”
- You and I are really more than friends. We’re like a really small gang.
12. Food & Drinks Captions for Insta
How would be the Insta World without food? A little bit smaller. No, truly, way way smaller! Food is part of many
photos cultures and here you have some fun food captions to share:
- But first, Coffee.
- Brunch is the best way to start any day, basically.
- When life gives you lemons, sell them and buy a pineapple and upgrade your life.
- I am hungry. Talk to me in 30 minutes.
- I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food
- Pull up a chair. Take a taste. Come join us. Life is so endlessly delicious.
- If you cannot remember my name just say TEA? And I will turn around
- All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt
- your body is not a temple, it’s an amusement park. Enjoy the ride
- Life is a combination of fun and pasta
- Good food equals good mood
- I am starting a diet tomorrow for the past 8 years.
- How do I like my eggs? Mmm… In a cake.
- I only eat in three places: Here, there, and everywhere!
- A day in the busy life of me: Eat avocado toast, post Instagram videos. Repeat.
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner… really don’t care, as long as I can eat.
- Sometimes a little comfort food can go a long way
- Be a pineapple: Stand tall, wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside
- I love food.
- The only thing better than talking about food is eating it
- I’m on a seafood diet. I see food and I eat it.
- Current status: Single. Taken. Hungry
- Food is the ingredient that binds us together
- People who love to eat are the best people
- A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand
- Give me the chocolate and no one will get hurt
- Like is too short for fake butter or fake people
- I am just a person standing in front of a salad asking it to be a doughnut
- There is no we in food.
- The most difficult situation in life: What should I eat?
- There should be a calorie refund for things that didn’t taste as good as you expected.
- Life is uncertain, eat dessert first.
- You can’t buy happiness but you can buy a cake. That is kind of the same thing.
- You, me and Tacos
- Life is a kitchen. Put on your apron and whip up something incredible.
- Like the lion, I am most awesome when looking for food.
- I won’t be impressed with technology until I can download food
- Food is music to the body. Music is food to the heart.
- Everything you see I owe to spaghetti.
- Life is like ice cream. Enjoy before it melts.
- You cook. I will drink wine.
- If you can’t take the heat stay out of the kitchen
- Love at first bite
- If music is the food of love, play on.
- Never trust a skinny cook.
- Never underestimate the power of breakfast
- Inhale tacos. Exhale negativity
- Chocolate comes from cocoa, which is a tree. That makes it a plant.
- When a man’s stomach it makes no difference whether he is rich or poor
- Problems come and go. Pizza is forever.
- cooking is love made visible.
- A coconut a day keeps the doctor away.
- I just don’t want to look back and think “I could’ve eaten that”.
- I can’t turn winter into wine but I can turn donuts into breakfast.
- Cookies make the world a better place.
- If you are not supposed to have midnight snacks, then why is a light in the fridge?
- Eat as you love yourself.
- Dear guys, girls love food. Sincerely, learn to cook.
- There is no better feeling than a warm pizza box on your lap.
- Sex is good and not as good as the food.
- Tell me what you eat and I will let you know what you are.
- Whisk me away.
- I bake because punching people is frowned upon.
- Moderation in all things. (Except chocolate! Lots and lots of yummy chocolate!)
- Make pizza no war.
- Eat well. Travel often.
- The only running I do is after the ice cream truck.
- Donut judge me.
- In a relationship with FOOD
- Wanna pizza me?
- You don’t need a reason to celery-brate a good life!
- A recipe has no soul. You (the cook) must bring the soul to the recipe
- Nothing brings people together like good food
- Will there be food?
- You’re figging amazing
- summer state of mind
- Sandwiches are the toast with the most!
- Warning: I may contain traces of nuts.
- Exercice? I thought you said extra fries
- Raisin cookies are the reason I have trust issues
- Ways to my heart: Buy me food. Make me food. Be food.
- Cakes are healthy too, you just eat a small slice
- Friday is a good day for a good sandwich
- A party without a cake is just a meeting.
- Work is a combination of magic and coffee
- You don’t need a silver fork to eat good food
- I am a better person when I have less on my plate
- There is no love sincerer than the love of food
- Despressito. (Imagine signing it like the Despacito song: “Des-pre-sito…”)
- Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what’s for lunch
- I am sorry for the things I said when I was hungry.
- You’re the avocado to my toast. And I love Avocados!
- You can pretty much ask me anything from me (after a delicious meal).
- My hobbies? Breakfast, lunch, dinner…
13. Captions for a friends group photo
From your BFF to your whole group.
- Friends are like stars. You may not see them all the time, but they are for sure there.
- Do you wanna be my friend?!
- Adventure is always ahead!
- Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.
- Being part of this group is so much fun, I love it.
- Best group of buddies ever!
- When the teacher says “group”, I automatically look over to my best friend.
- You cannot EPIC shit with basic people.
- Do it for the after selfie.
- But first… let me take a selfie!
- With my friend it never gets boring.
14. Party time on Instagram!
Time to party!
Everybody loves a good party photo, and for your sure, you want to post a few on your Insta feed. Here are a few cute captions for your parties – You just have to copy and paste.
- Life is a big party.
- If I would not drink, how do my friends know I love them at 2 am?
- Alcohol. Because legendary stories never start with someone eating a salad.
- All I want to hear is UTZ UTZ UTZ.
- The night is not just there to sleep.
- We can sleep when we are dead.
- I wish some nights lasted forever.
- The best night in Prague, I cannot remember.
- Hangovers are temporary. But Drunk Stories are forever.
- Trust me, you can dance.
- Let the evening beGIN.
- It’s 5 o’clock somewhere.
- Rosé all day.
- Let’s get weird.
- Sure I can party all night long.
- I drink to make other people interesting.
- Live for today, plan for tomorrow, party tonight.
- If there is no party, create one.
- Life is not a fairytale. If you lose your shoes at midnight, you are drunk!
15. Caption for Inta-selfies with friends
It’s selfie time always somewhere, right?! What are good Instagram captions for selfies? Selfie quotes?
Here is a list of good captions you can use for your selfies with friends. These are our favorite Instagram captions for selfies:
- Create your own happiness.
- Not everyone likes us. But not everyone matters.
- Believe in your #selfie
- Be yourself, there’s no one better.
- Eyes are never quiet.
- Flowers grow back even when they are stepped on.
- Good times and tan lines.
- Smile big, laugh often.
- Catch flights, not feelings.
- Life is better when you’re laughing.
- If I send you ugly selfies, our friendship is real.
- A selfie a day keeps the doctor away!
- Self-love is the best love.
- It’s selfie o’clock.
- It is selfie-time somewhere!
- Crazy hair, don’t care.
- I did NOT wake up like this.
- Coffee and confidence and camera.
- Take a ride on my energy.
16. Cheeky Instagram captions
As a few extra attitude captions for Instagram. We added a bunch! This will be Instagram captions for girls and Instagram captions for boys of course. I hope they will come in handy when the moment is right.
Let us have a look at what we got:
- Some people just need high-five. In the face!
- Life is a bitch. Learn how to fuck it.
- I liked it so it’s mine!
- I hope Karma slaps you in the face… before I do it!
- Don’t stand to close to the heater, babe. Plastic melts.
- I wish common sense was more common.
- Don’t be average be savage.
- It is not an attitude. It is the way I am.
- I love sarcasm. It is like punching someone in the face with words.
- You are a limited Edition. Like me, just different.
- Don’t live an ordinary life. Have an EXTRA-ordinary one.
- Of course, I talk to myself. Sometimes I need an expert’s opinion.
- Rule #1: Never be number two!
- Be savage, not average.
- The average is boring.
- I am sassy and I know it!
- The awkward moment when someone asks you “what’s wrong?” – and they are the problem.
17. Questions for your Insta – Gram
Time to interact with your followers and tribe. Ask them some cool questions.
- What day is it?
- Who is up for traveling Europe?
- Do you like this dress?
- Express in 3 emojis: How do you feel today?
- What is your superpower?
- 3 things you have learned this year? Go, leave a comment below.
- If you had the time machine, where would you go?
- What is your favorite movie?
- In what film would you like to live forever?
- What would be your life soundtrack?
- Who is up for an adventure?
- What is your favorite color?
- What is the best gift you ever received?
- Who is your favorite person? Tag her/ him.
- How to do you reward yourself after a long day?
- Beach or Mountain?
18. Insta Captions for photos with Pets
Pet lovers, here you have many quotes to share your community for those p(r)et-ty family photos:
- A house is not a home if there is no pet.
- I like dogs. And I like Cats.
- My dog loves me.
- My cat loves me.
- The world would be a better place if everybody had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.
- My cat thinks she’s the queen of the house. She’s kinda right.
- Pets are like music. It’s foolish to explain their worth to those who don’t appreciate them.
- What are the coolest pet names in the world?
- At least you love me – I tell my dog every day.
- I hope I will find a boyfriend who will be as excited as my dog to see me.
- If you don’t talk to your pet in your special pet-voice, do you really have a pet?!
- My pet deserves the best. That’s why I am here.
- Dogs do not try to find out why.
- My dog is always happy.
- Never underestimate the power of sloppy kisses and a wet nose on a bad day.
19. Birthday caption ideas
Celebrations are also around the social media platform, including birthday wishes. Here you have some funny birthday wishes for your friends or your even own photo:
- A great adventure filled year awaits you! Welcome it by celebrating it with your friends and family.
- Birthdays are good. Statistics show that the more you have the longer you live.
- Count your life by smiles. Happy birthday!
- Happy Birthday! It took you [insert age here] years to look this good. Now… time to celebrate!
- Don’t get all weird about getting older! Our age is merely the number of years the world has been enjoying us!
As you get older three things happen:
The first is your memory goes.
I can’t remember the other two.
- I spent 3 hours searching the internet for the perfect birthday message for you and then… I gave up. Happy Birthday.
- Count your age by friends, not years. Happy birthday!
- Happy birthday! May your Instagram and Facebook wall be filled with messages from people you never talk to.
- I’m just here for the birthday cake. I am joking, I love to see you anytime.
- Live your life and forget your age.
- Well, at least you are not as old as you will be next year. So enjoy it!
- You suck! …at aging. Can you at least try to look older?
- Your birthday only comes once a year. Make sure this is the most memorable one ever.
- Gonna party like it’s my birthday…’cause it is.
- It’s not the years that count, it’s the memories you make over these years.
20. Instagram ideas for Christmas
Christmas time and you have no idea what to write on your photo. So many ideas here!
- I am coming home for Christmas.
- May your Christmas be perfectly imperfect and filled with love. Because nothing else really matters, merry Christmas Eve all
- One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Do not clean up too quickly.
- Fat. I got FAT for Christmas.
- The best present on Christmas day is being with loved ones.
- Christmas is about the people you spent it with
- Happy Christmas.
- Every day should be Christmas.
- Christmas is the spirit of giving without a thought of getting.
21. Winter Instagram Captions
Winter comes and your ideas seem to freeze, right? Worry not! Here you have some Winter quotes:
- I love winter.
- Baby, it’s cold outside. Let’s stay in.
- Winter is the magical time of the year.
- I love the romantic feeling of a snowy winter day.
- When it snows you have two choices: shovel or make snow angels.
- Winter is coming.
- Kindness is like snow. It beautifies everything it covers.
- I am sorry for the things I said when it was winter.
- Winter is not cold. It’s your clothing that’s bad.
- The weather outside is so frightful but the wine is so delightful.
- My favorite activity in winter is going back inside… where it’s warm.
- Dear November. I am just using you to get to December.
- Winter wonderland.
- Sweaters are blankets you can wear to work.
- One kind word can warm three months of winter.
22. Captions for Summer
Preferring the warmer months? Oh yes, please.
- Summer is my favorite time of the year.
- I am a summer girl.
- Smell the sea and see the sky.
- I am a summer boy.
- Summer forever, please.
- Why is the summer always so short?
- That summer feeling…
- It’s always summer somewhere in the world.
- I am never getting tired of blue skies and summer vibes.
- Summer vibes.
- You can never have too much beach.
- Best Summer Ever.
- Some of my best memories are made in flip flops.
- I wish I could wear Flip Flops to work.
- Toes in the sand, and a cocktail in the hand.
- Summer is a state of mind.
- I need a vacation that long I forget my passwords.
23. Beach Time Instagram Captions for your
Who doesn’t love a beautiful beach? And of course, you want to share your beach moments with your friends that could not join you.
So, here you go, a bunch of fun, sassy, and cool beach Insta quotes.
- Life is better at the beach.
- Life is a BEACH.
- Palm Trees are my favorite trees.
- Life is better in a Bikini.
- The life I deserve.
- When I can choose Coconuts or Cocktails, I always choose two Coconuts.
- Dance with the waves.
- Move with the sea.
- Let the rhythm of the water set your soul free.
- The beach is my happy place.
- Catch me by the sea.
- The sun of a B**ch, I mean, the beach has bleached my hair.
- Sea for yourself.
- I need Vitamin SEA.
- We all know that person who stays only at beaches.
- White beaches, yellow beaches, pink beaches, I don’t care as long as it is a beach.
- A cloudy day at the beach is better than a cloudy day at the office.
- Dream higher than the sky, and deeper than the ocean.
- I would rather take my bicycle to the beach, than my Mercedes to the office.
- My status: Salty hair, sandy feet, and sun-kissed skin.
- Take me to the Ocean.
- The ocean is calling me.
- You can shake the sand from your shoes, but it never leaves your soul.
- I love that feeling of sandy feet.
- My perfect dress for the day: My Bikini!
- A good day at the beach ends with a sun-kissed nose.
- Enjoy the waves.
- I will stay here, there are still waves coming.
- In need of SEA habilitation.
- I am happiest where the waves crash and the palms sway.
- B.E.A.C.H. – Best Escape Anyone Can Have.
Aside from the beach, here are more best adventure quotes for your adrenaline level.
24. Training Instagram Captions
When training or going to the gym sometimes there is a need for an extra push. Nice quotes or motivation recipes can cheer you up. Wanna share it with your Insta-friends? Here you GO
- Goal weight: Sexy, Strong and Savage
- Be a badass – with a good ass.
- You don’t have to be extreme; just consistent.
- I don’t want to look skinny. I want to look like I could kick your ass.
- Body type: Works out but definitely says yes to tacos.
- Health is not about the weight you lose, but about life, you gain.
- Of course, I struggle. I just don’t quit.
- I work out because it is good for me. Also, I like to eat a lot.
- Believe you can, and you are halfway there.
- You are much stronger than you think.
- Notice: You can start over each morning.
- The results do not come overnight.
- Being strong is not just about lifting.
- I am working on a new ME.
- Everyone must choose one of the two things: The pain of discipline or the pain of regret.
- We don’t grow when things are easy. We grow when we face challenges.
- Eat less sugar. You are sweet enough already.
- I do not need to prove anything to anyone. I am doing this for me
- Where is this kitchen everybody says makes Abs?
- Remember: You cannot just read about muscles. You have to put in the work!
- Every day is a good day to work out.
- Kick start your day.
- I am working on myself, by myself, for myself.
- Nothing works unless you do.
- When life gives you a lemon, you ask for something with more protein.
- I am my biggest critic.
- Do not be too much of someone who can’t get enough of you.
- Be stronger than your excuses!
- Decide. Commit. Succeed.
- Remember: quotes won’t work unless you do.
25. Inspirational Quotes from famous people
You have made it all the way to the inspirational quotes. Now it is time for some famous people to motivate you. Clever Instagram captions that will bring you back to the
- “I started the site when I was 19. I didn’t know much about business back then” – Mark Zuckerberg, CEO of Facebook
- “A room without books is like a body without a soul” – Marcus Tullius Cicero
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle” – Steve Jobs
- “Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right” – Quote by Henry Ford
- “Fake it until you make it! Act as if you had all the confidence you require until it becomes your reality” – Brian Tracy
- “The man who goes alone can start today, but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready.”– Henry David Thoreau
“Creativity is intelligence having fun”
– Albert Einstein
- “My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time”- Steve Jobs
- “When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful” – Eric Thomas
- “Do what you can with all you have, wherever you are” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “It’s a lie to think you’re not good enough. It’s a lie to think you’re not worth anything” – Nick Vujicic
- “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today” – Will Rogers
- “The way get started is to quit talking and begin doing” – Walt Disney”
- “We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated” – Maya Angelou
- “I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim” – Frida Kahlo
- “If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you” – Steve Jobs
- “Today’s accomplishments were yesterday’s impossibilities” – Robert H. Schuller
- “If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much” – Jim Rohn
- “Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice”- Steve Jobs
- “Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Wishing is not enough; we must do” – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
- “People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do” – Rob Siltanen
- “The pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty” – Winston Churchill
- “We generate fears while we sit. We overcome them by action” – Dr. Henry Link
- “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it” – Charles R. Swindoll
- “When life knocks you down, try to land on your back. Because if you can look up, you can get up. Let your reason get you back up” – Les Brown
- “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life” – Steve Jobs
- “It always seems impossible until it is done”- Nelson Mandela
- “I paint flowers so they will not die” – Frida Kahlo
Quick FAQ about Instagram
What Instagram captions get the most likes?
If you are just focused on the likes you can get on your photos, bear in mind that the game changes constantly.
At the beginning of the Instagram app, just with a nice photo, you could be on the top of the game. Now, competition is huge, as there are many people on the platform.
You need a great photo plus a good caption for Instagram.
How do I come up with good Instagram captions for personal photos?
Get some inspiration, follow these steps:
- Who has the best Instagram captions? (Look at the profiles you are following)
- What kind of captions do they post? Personal thoughts, quotes, daily life routines…
What is a good caption for Instagram?
Nowadays, the best Instagram captions are the long ones. They work better. They bring more engagement, as people can understand the story behind the photo much better if you explain what it is behind.
Our best tip? Just follow your instinct, put on whatever you like. Above all, it is important that you find your tribe – they like what you like. That way, you can just focus on having fun and enjoy Instagram. If not, you might get burn out easily.
How to put Instagram captions?
Adding a text to your photos is simple. After selecting the photo you want to upload, it will appear a new step that says “write a caption”
Write there the text you want to appear as a caption. You could have that text in a notes app, or write it there at that moment. Both options work.
How to style Instagram captions?
Let’s talk bout how to format your Instagram captions. If you are looking on how to style your Instagram captions:
- you want to bullet Instagram captions or
- add text in bold
- get line breaks
The easiest way is to use a free app or website. In addition to being faster, it will make your life much easier.
We can recommend you Lingojam. It is simple to use – and free!
You write your caption there, you format it, and then you copy and paste it to your Instagram profile. Easy, right?
Sum it up: Instagram Quotes for you
This list is hopefully super handy for you.
In conclusion: While the options seem to be endless, make sure you get inspired.
Try to find your own voice, always.
It is your own photo you share, so go for something you love and maybe something you created on your own.
Remember, here’s our guide to the best quotes for your Instagram Bio.
And since you have Instagram, why not try WhatsApp, too? It’s also one of the trendiest Apps today. Here are cool quotes for your WhatsApp status so keep them posting!
Find all my favorite travel songs here.
Over to you
I would love to make this list of fun quotes really complete.
If you have quotes from Instagram that are not here or any other good funny quotes, please share them in the comment or tag us along on Instagram @oneweekin
pin it for later