We all travel for a reason. Whether it is for the experience, the thirst of adventure, the time you want to spend with your best friends and partner. I created a big list of 23 quotes for travel friends.
You can use them for your travel captions on Facebook, or simple as traveling status for Whatsapp.
And speaking of Whatsapp, you can click this link and find more cool quotes that will perfectly suit your WhatsApp statuses.
Be creative, pack your friend and make all the other friends back home jealous. After all, you are about to make a lifetime experience.
Therefore, keep scrolling and read all of my best travel quotes for friends.
They are funny, short, heartwarming and some of them a reminder of the memorable trips you can have or already have with friends.
One thing is certain, traveling is awesome and always worth it. So kick back and enjoy these awesome trip quotes I found for you.
Also, check out these good reads for your Instagram and WhatsApp and let’s get posting!
All these short traveling quotes are collected by me.
You can share them on Pinterest and Facebook, print them on a t-shirt or use them for some inspirational travel motivation or even as a travelers gift. Obviously, these are also great quotes for your WhatsApp status.
1. “As soon as I saw you, I knew a grand adventure was about to happen.” – Winnie The Pooh
One of the cutest little travelers in the world once said this.
2. “A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.” – Tim Cahill
3. “Life was meant to a great adventure and close friends.”
4. “Sharing adventures means enjoying them 100% more.”
5. “You and me, we are more than friends. We are like a small travel gang!”
6. “Friends that travel together, stay together.”
7. “Take that person and travel around the world. Buy a plane ticket for the two of you to travel ALL around the world and go to places that are hard to get to and hard to get out of. And when you come back… and if you’re still in love with that person… get married at the airport.” – Bill Murray
8. “Sometimes all you need is a great friend and thirst for adventure.
9. “A good friend listens to your adventures. A best friend makes them with you.
10. “There is a whole world out there. Pack your backpack, your best friend and go.”
11. “True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.”
12. “Take memories, leave only footprints.”
13. “We take photos as a return ticket to a moment otherwise gone.”
14. “If you want to go fast go alone. If you want to go far go together.” – African Proverb
This is one of my favorite travel quotes ever. There is so much truth to this one. Especially a group of friends can be slow, slowing down the individual. And yet, the experience can be richer, deeper.
Therefore, I add this one to my top quotations ever.
15. “Everyone needs this friend that calls and says, “Get dressed, we’re going on an adventure.”
16. “As with any journey, who you travel with is more important than the destination.”
17. “Collect moment, not things.”
18. “Only the people you don’t know well enough seem normal. Every person you know well enough is odd, weird and different. This is called friendship!”
19. “Travel is better with friends.”
20. “There are no strangers in this world, only friends I haven’t met yet.”
21. “Travel far enough you meet yourself”
22. “We travel not to escape life but for life not to escape us”
23. “Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer”
Extra: 24. “Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves.” – Henry David Thoreau
Extra: 25. “Like all great travelers, I have seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.” – Benjamin Disraeli
Extra 26. “Friends, sun, sand, and sea – that sounds like a summer to me.”